Job Responsibilities : Patient Account Resolution Specialist
Salary : $20 per Hour
Company : Apria Healthcare
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Evangelize our customers and turn our disgruntled patients into our biggest fans.
- Support our Field teams Operations and Sales by delivering timely feedback that empowers our teams to deliver exceptional patient experiences.
- Critically problem-solve common complaints by flagging trends and partnering cross-functionally to recommend and implement preventative measures.
- Proactively create a better patient experience.
- Be a champion of the employee experience and drive our unique company culture.
- Support the development and implementation of employee programs that nurture our company’s core values to engage employees and create a positive culture.
- Responsible for supporting branches across a designated market
- Review of new and recurring patient accounts to obtain the documentation from the referral source required to bill the individual health insurance plans allowing our patients to maximize their available health plan benefits and to receive the much-needed care as soon as possible.
- Research and secure required information from the customer to continue coverage of equipment through the health insurance plan
- Manage collaborative relationships with field leadership referrals and patients through effective outreach to drive account resolution
- Evaluate all documentation received to ensure that it meets compliance criteria to the relevant standards and regulations
- Perform follow-up to achieve timely reimbursement
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications (External):
- High school degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in healthcare/health insurance industry
- Patient-Focused: You start with the patient and work backwards. You invest the time and energy to understand the patients’ objectives then tie all your activities directly to the achievement of those objectives.
- Action-Oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities and requires minimal supervision.Collaborative: You love teamwork. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups.
- An Effective Communicator: You write and speak clearly concisely and with a spirit of partnership. You actively inform and inspire with your messaging. You speak plainly and are transparent with your business colleagues.
- Energetic & Passionate: Your passion and energy for health and well-being is deeply founded in your desire to help others and to be a positive role model.
- Relationship Builder: You excel in getting people involved and building a network of contacts that allow you to multiply your influence on the organization.
- Intermediate skills in Access Excel PowerPoint MS Project Visio Word
- English (reading writing verbal)
- Intermediate level mathematical proficiency with a strong ability to understand interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
- Competitive salary
- Ability to have early access to earned wages
- Medical Dental and Vision
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Life AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off including Vacation Personal Time Paid Sick Leave & Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan (available immediately)
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan (available immediately)
- We recognize our veterans by offering a company paid day off for Veterans Day
- Career Advancement/ Development Opportunities
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Annual compensation is based on a 40 hour week
Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE M/F/Disability and Vet