Job Responsibilities : Analyst Financial Rptg Analysis
Salary : $81100 per year
Company : CVS Health
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
We are seeking someone to join our team to handle multiple customer service aspects including:
- Inbound calls from Employer groups and plan participants of Employer groups.
- Email correspondence both inbound and outbound.
- Correspondence tracking and keying.
- Handling Check Replacements and Stop payments
- Reporting of incoming email volume.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors including location.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in health care or a relatable field is required.
- Prior call center experience handling inbound phone calls and making outbound phone calls.
- Excellent communication (verbal written and listening) skills.
- The ability to multi-task and handle different assignments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working in accounting collections or a relatable field.
- 3-5 Years’ experience with Financial reporting Reconciliations and general accounting.
- Associates degree in Financial accounting or a relatable field
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and creating power point decks.
- Prior Call Center Experience at a health care or insurance company.
- Knowledge of commercial health insurance
High School Diploma or General Equivalent Development (GED)
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer and is an equal opportunity employer as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting hiring promotion or any other personnel action based on race ethnicity color national origin sex/gender sexual orientation gender identity or expression religion age disability protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal state or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active veterans reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.