Job Responsibilities : Assoc SEO Manager, Analytics
Salary : $97600 per year
Company : T-Mobile
Location : Remote US
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service brought real 5G to the nation and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us make big things happen with us above all #BEYOU with us. Together we won’t stop!
Location: Remote Atlanta Frisco TX Reston VA Overland Park KS Bellevue WA Denver CO Los Angeles CA and New York NY.
Make bold moves dream big and have fun doing it as part of our industry recognized award-winning SEO Team. The Associate SEO Manager Analytics provides unique value by increasing traffic engagement and conversions across T-Mobile web properties through organic search marketing efforts and optimizations. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data analysis diving deep to discover insights and data visualization expertise. This role will work cross functionally with internal marketing media product & technology and creative teams as well as business stakeholders agencies and other partners. Your data-backed contextual insights and ability to map organic search insights to actionable recommendations are a key part of the team’s success. You will use performance metrics as well as competitive and gap analysis to tell the story of how natural search is doing: where we are today and where we can go tomorrow.
- Assist the team in executing the holistic SEO roadmap with a focus on data analysis insights and trends.
- Work cross-functionally on all aspects of SEO including keyword research content strategy and implementation of on-page SEO tactics.
- Assist with larger analytics projects providing expertise in problem analysis solution implementation and ongoing optimization.
- Develop relevant and consistent reporting and data visualizations to support business conversations and decisions.
- Manage agency partner relationships as well as key vendor relationships to better serve the overall business and improve organic search performance.
- Evangelize SEO best practices and mindset across the enterprise and be a trusted resource for cross-functional teams.
- Work with partner teams to gather and define enterprise reporting and analysis goals.
- Build weekly/monthly/ad hoc reporting including identifying and reconciling traffic shifts for stakeholders and partners.
- Stay up to date on the latest industry trends both in search and telecom to better inform our own search strategies.
- Identify trends and insights on search behavior from engines user behavior and competitive analysis.
- 2+ years proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion
- 4+ years of experience providing SEO insights analysis and reporting
- Data-driven analytical test-and-learn mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects in highly-matrixed organizations often with competing priorities
- Experience with Adobe Analytics Google Analytics or similar
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO tools (e.g. Screaming Frog STAT Botify etc.)
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Data visualization and advanced PowerPoint a plus
- Experience with PowerBi/Tableau a plus
Colorado Pay Range: $72200 – $97600
New York Pay Range: $77300 – $104600
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age race ethnicity color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender identity or expression national origin religious affiliation marital status citizenship status veteran status the presence of any physical or mental disability or any other status or characteristic protected by federal state or local law. Discrimination retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.