Job Responsibilities : B2B Sales Associate
Salary : $47 per year
Company : Key Tactix IT Consulting
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
Click Here : Apply Now
The end client is an infused confections manufacturer which produces products such as gummies vapes tinctures capsules and pet products. The company sells and distribute products to large retailers pharmacies living facilities and consumers. Our hemp-derived products are sold across the US. We are looking for dynamic and experienced sales professionals to grow our brand and footprint.
The Sales Associate will sell products and services to current and new clientele.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers alerting them of new products services and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls orders sales lost business and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be able to travel.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree or higher required.
- At least 5 years or more sales experience required.
Commission Based Only – 50% of net sales
*People affected by cannabis related offenses are welcome to apply*
Durban Dames LTD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin disability status protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local laws.
Job Types: Part-time Contract
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 5 years
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Associate (Required)
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote