Job Responsibilities : Carpenter
Salary : n
Company : Littleton Public Schools
Location : Littleton, CO US
- Repair and install sheetrock
- Repair and install flooring
- Mount electronic supports District-wide
- Fabricate and install plastic laminate countertops
- Repair and install ceiling tile and grid work
- Repair and install restroom partitions
- All District glazing – screens duties
- Input work orders and time on computer
- Perform welding repair and metal fabrication
- Finish and install inside and outside doors
- Snow removal
Education Service Center
Responsible for performing carpentry duties using hand and power tools related to fabricating and installing cabinets and plastic laminate countertops; repairing and installing sheetrock flooring and ceiling tile and grid work restroom partitions and other equipment/supports; performing welding and metal fabrication; finishing and installing doors and glazing.
Must be computer literate. This position requires work order tracking response to emails and calendar management.
Will work between the hours of 6:30AM-3:30PM during the school year; 6AM-2:30PM during the summer and designated breaks.
Starting salary is Grade 9 $26.49 per hour + benefits. Additional compensation is determined based on relevant experience