Job Responsibilities : Cash Applications Specialist
Salary : n
Company : ArdentMills
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
- Assures the timely and accurate application of customer payments.
- Monitors internal ERP and cloud applications (i.e. Great Plains High Radius) to ensure that batch processes related to lockbox payments imaging deduction creation and coding occur as scheduled
- Assists with the reconciliation of cash related general ledger accounts
- Communicates impact of customer payment issues and their potential impact on subsequent credit and collection decisions to internal stakeholders (i.e. Collectors Credit Analyst) and assists them as needed to help drive resolution.
- Daily monitoring and research of unapplied cash
- Enter invoices into customer portals
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable department
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years in a Finance or Accounting role.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- General business acumen with prior exposure to areas of Finance Credit or Accounting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly; demonstrate flexibility when presented with change
- Self-starter. Able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Prior direct experience in cash applications or payment disputes.
- Prior experience in Agribusiness Food CPG industries
- Prior experience with Great Plains or equivalent ERP system
- Ardent Mills is headquartered in Denver CO. This role can be 100% remote. The successful candidate will be expected to commit to a periodic presence in the Denver HQ office the frequency of which is open to discussion with the hiring manager.
126 Remote Denver CO 80202
We provide market-driven base pay based on skills abilities and level of experiences. Our salary ranges are broad and individual salary will be market competitive based on a candidate’s unique set of skills and level of experience. The starting range for this position is $23.06 – $30.76 with additional earning potential possible commensurate with experience. Additionally we believe that our team members are the reason for our success and all team members are incentive eligible with a target based on contribution company performance and individual results achieved. While the specific bonus plan and target amount will be determined based on the role and breadth of contributions the targeted bonus plan and targeted percentage amount for this role is Bonus – MIP 5% Annual.
At Ardent Mills we offer a wide range of benefits to our team members and their eligible family members. Some of our great benefit programs you may be eligible for include: • Medical Dental and Vision Coverage• Health and Dependent Savings Accounts • Life and Disability Programs • Voluntary Benefit Programs • Company Sponsored Wellness Programs • Retirement Savings with Company Match • Team Member and Family Assistance Program (EAP) • Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays • Employee Recognition Program with Rewards (RAVE).