Job Responsibilities : Child Care Coordinator
Salary : n
Company : California Family Fitness
Location : Sacramento, CA 95834 US
Educational requirements : High School
We know IT you’ve got IT now bring IT
The spirit of fun family and integrity is the hallmark of our employees and team members. California Family Fitness is committed to you. We know you have ideas; we know you have drive. BRING IT to a company that values these things and fosters them from the start! Celebrating our 31st year in our community shows our history is long and stable but we’ve kept that entrepreneurial spirit that values your questions your passion and your ideas.
Voted the #1 Health Club 22 years in-a-row by Sacramento Magazine readers!
We are looking for a Child Care Coordinator on a full-time basis based out of our Natomas location.
Apply to join our Family where we’ll value your talent your ideas and your energy!
- Full-time 40+ hours a week
- Shifts vary within these times – ask your interviewer:
- Shift 1: Monday – Friday (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Manages staff and greet all parents and children and interact with the children to ensure that they have an enjoyable time in child care and assists Operations team greet all parents and children and interact with the children to ensure that they have an enjoyable time in child care
- Documents all employee and member incidents and informs Operations Managers
- Supervises members staff during ops management absence
- Trains and assists all new employees
- Assists in providing coverage in the event of a scheduling issue
- Shows initiative takes control and stays calm in the event of an incident
- Responsible for all programs that are implemented
- Interacts with children through active play structured activities and programs
- Provides appropriate disciplinary actions when working with children
- Creates a safe friendly environment in the child care area with quality supervision focused attention and caring service for the members and their children
- Ensures registrations and check in/out policies and procedures are followed
- Reports any accidents or injuries immediately and documents using incident report forms
- Enforces safety and security of all children by following rules and policies
- Assists in care for children (feeding of infants first aid clean-up etc.)
- Regularly cleans child care area toys etc.
- Attends mandatory meetings
- Checks children in and out of Child Care using member database
- Conduct locker room checks and other actions to ensure a clean club
- Participates in regular cleaning and sterilizing of work and office areas as required
- Enforces and reports violations of physical distancing and any other health and safety ordinance order law or regulation to manager safety committee member or Compliance
- Follows all health and safety requirements such as but not limited to physical distancing regular surface cleaning cough/sneeze etiquette regular hand washing and not coming to work when sick
- Promptly and thoroughly reviews all requested health and safety training provided asking questions for any topic not clearly understood
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
- Other tasks assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 months experience at California Family Fitness or 1 year(s) experience in hospitality or customer service
- Current CPR/AED/FIRST AID certification (within 60 days of employment company provided)
- Trustline Registered
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Sufficient computer aptitude to monitor children schedules etc.
Check out the benefits of working at California Family Fitness by clicking the link below:
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment hiring training and job assignments are made without regard to race color national origin age ancestry religion sex sexual orientation gender identity gender expression marital status disability or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with state and local laws including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.