Job Responsibilities : Commercial Key Account Specialist
Salary : n
Company : SERVPRO of Denver North, Commerce City, N Thornton & Brighton
Location : Commerce City, CO 80022 US
Let’s get right to it – work is better when it means something to you; when you know you’re making a difference and contributing in tangible ways. And most importantly when you’re with a company that values your voice your time and your talent. At Servpro of Denver North we’ve got just such an opportunity. We’re searching for someone to join our team as a Sales and Marketing Representative. If you’re ready to dive into intriguing and rewarding work and discover multiple avenues for career development keep reading and apply today.
What’s In It For You?
At Servpro of Denver North (www.servprodenvernorth.com) our people come first… and that’s not just a company line. Here’s a peek at our best-in-class benefits package and top- notch employee culture:
- Our Commercial Key Account Specialist position pays $49000 – $55000 base (based on experience) plus commission.
- We want our people to succeed plain and simple. We’re all about professional development continuing education and helping your career grow in a collaborative inclusive culture where the next big idea can come from anyone… including you!
- We show our appreciation for our talent with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
- Boring work is the absolute worst. At Servpro of Denver North you’ll work with challenging and unique customer situations every single day – EVERYDAY you will make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Servpro of Denver North with accommodating work schedules.
- How does a great healthcare benefits package sound? Multiple options are available for individuals and families.
- Generous 401K retirement plan with up to 4% company match.
- On-call bonus opportunities.
- Employee discounts on restoration services from carpet and duct cleaning to restoration remodels.
- We all love to build community and camaraderie where at work — we enjoy an all team monthly happy hour with food and drinks pool and darts.
- We have a full kitchen at the office — and we love to cook!
- And what better way to start off your Fridays at the office than a yummy breakfast burrito — Yep! Breakfast Burrito Fridays!
With benefits as rich and diverse as our employees you’ll find a plethora of options giving you the freedom to make the best choices for you and your family. What You’ll Do?
Reporting directly to the Owner you’ll serve as a Servpro Brand Ambassador and will promote and sell franchise services in our assigned territory which results in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. You will grow and develop our customer base utilizing a systematic process (route selling) to identify new prospects and cultivate relationships routinely contacting visiting and following up with customers. You will utilize marketing resources including SERVPRO® Key Differentiators and Emergency Ready Plans to market SERVPRO® services and to sell the benefits. You will provide and communicate clear and accurate scoping of services and job estimates and you will monitor and follow up on all assigned jobs ensuring customer needs are met.
- Manage and grow Key Accounts
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by executing the sales cycle setting up and closing appointments maintaining assigned contact lists participating in professional associations hosting lunch-and-learns and promoting continuing education (CE) courses.
- Drive customer reviews and support customer experience initiatives.
- Support SEO initiatives and social platforms
- Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss benefits of emergency event preparation
- Build customer relationships and rapport by educating them on the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning and restoration company in the world compile and maintain center of influence (COI) information and identify “Target 25” (Top 25 contacts to develop into clients)
- Provide owners and marketing managers with one-on-one meetings (closing appointments) with COIs to encourage SERVPRO® referrals
- Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals.
- Maintain up to date records and details for all prospects and customers through our CRM tool.
- 70% of your time will be spent prospecting building relationships and exploring market opportunities.
- 30% of this position will be spent in the office doing strategic planning account and CRM management and marketing initiatives.
Who You Are?
You are someone who has business-to-business (B2B) sales experience with a proven record of gaining new business accounts and growing a book of business in a territory. You are a person who is comfortable finding and meeting new people has excellent communication and organizational skills and is a serious multi-tasker. As the ultimate candidate you are proactive experienced and truly enjoy educating customers providing superior service and taking ownership.
- A minimum of three (3) years of outside business-to-business (B2B) sales experience.
- Experience with sales and marketing within the Commerce City North Thornton & Brighton territory preferred.
- Superb sales customer service administrative verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude.
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired.
- The attitude a candidate possesses is just as important as their experience and skill set. We are looking for go-getters with excellent communications skills integrity and a great attitude!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business — or equivalent experience.
- Personal vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to Federal and Colorado State law.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by employed by and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by jointly employed by agents of or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries Inc. the Franchisor in any manner whatsoever.All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by employed by and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by jointly employed by agents of or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor LLC in any manner whatsoever.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49000.00 – $55000.00 per year