Job Responsibilities : Consultant
Salary : $88600 per year
Company : Innofin Solutions
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
Click Here : Apply Now
Innofin Solutions seeks recent college graduates with a background in either/or Accounting or Finance or Information Systems to join our team. We are a trusted financial software implementation consulting firm specializing in Oracle software and serving primarily the public sector. Our employees are an important part of our client-focused team that delivers the first line of service to our customers. Consultants work on a variety of projects with multiple clients taking direction from the Engagement Manager and typically travel to client sites and also work remotely to meet the needs of our projects.
- Document project requirements
- Create specifications for data integration
- Build forms smartlists calculations menus and reports in the software
- Assist with data conversion activities including validating numbers
- Built security requirements within the software
- Lead training sessions with software end-users
- Assist clients with process change management
- Manage projects and stakeholders
- Work at client sites to deliver solutions that meet client objectives
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance Accounting Information Systems or a related discipline plus at least two years of professional experience following graduation
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products (especially Excel)
- Skills to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Speaking skills to deliver presentations internally and to clients
- Ability to learn new things through mentoring and self-directed learning
- Ability to meet project objectives under changing circumstances
- Ability to travel domestically to work at client sites as required frequently on a two-week onsite one week at home schedule.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and with clients.
The most qualified candidates will get Bonus Points for:
- Prior Oracle Hyperion/PBCS/EPM/BI experience
- Prior experience either as a consultant or internal consultant
- Financial modeling background
- Project management experience
- Competitive compensation and bonus plans
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
- Responsible PTO policy to allow necessary time to relax and recharge
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Frequent flyer miles and hotel points
- Company provided laptop
- Cell phone and internet reimbursement
- Amazing growth opportunities to learn new things in a fast-paced environment
We are a full-service consulting partner focused on implementation of Oracle’s Enterprise Performance Management solutions. We employ experienced consultants to deliver high-quality solutions that improve our Client’s efficiency and effectiveness using Oracle’s financial software products.
Our passion is customer satisfaction and we incorporate that driving force into everything we do. We also deeply value our people so we provide education opportunities competitive compensation and benefits and a responsible PTO policy to allow time to recharge.
We bring together some of the most respected people in the industry and we operate with fluid and flexible teams to provide mentoring opportunities and to facilitate collaboration and learning.
Innofin Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Innofin Solutions are considered without regards to race color religion national origin age sex marital status ancestry physical or mental disability veteran status or sexual orientation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.