Job Responsibilities : Customer Care Specialist II
Salary : n
Company : Franklin Energy
Location : Lawrenceville, GA 30043 US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
We provide our utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers and construction contractors to utilities municipalities and government bodies our clients have come to depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their energy saving goals.
The Customer Care Specialist II is primarily responsible for providing an exceptional level of customer satisfaction by promoting participation in energy efficiency programs. This position is also responsible for addressing and resolving customer inquiries problems and complaints in accordance with company policies and procedures. You will also be working with others who are passionate about energy efficiency and making a positive impact on the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage incoming and outgoing customer interactions across numerous channels including phone email chat etc.
- Provide exceptional service during all interactions.
- Work across multiple programs quickly and efficiently with high quality results.
- Promote schedule and manage participation in energy efficiency programs that the customer may qualify for.
- Address and resolve customer inquiries and feedback regarding products services billing etc.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers (internal and external) by ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Manage all customer feedback from start through resolution including all phone email etc. interactions.
- Provide support for peers via chat phone etc.; may require coaching and feedback delivery.
- Make outgoing calls to customers including sales-based calls with high quality results.
- Follow-up on all customer feedback and interactions.
- Provide accurate and timely information related to the customer journey.
- Enter all required information accurately and efficiently into computerized systems to create and maintain the customer database.
- Provide inside support to Program Manager Energy Engineers Energy Advisors etc. as needed.
- Communicate with customers via alternative channels.
- Attendance and punctuality
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree – Preferred
- 2 – 4 years of previous customer service experience
Required Skills Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to identify gaps and provide suggested solutions
- Must be able to handle a wide variety of work and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a detail-oriented organized self-starter and have an ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to identify and resolve project application issues with customers and trade allies.
- Knowledge of program parameters and levels of service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Word Excel and Outlook.
- Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking systems/databases.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers clients and employees.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems.
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions percentages and ratios.
- Proficient in English and Spanish – Preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours. Must be available evenings and weekend hours as needed.
- Reliable transportation
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel up 10% of the time
Estimated Wage Range: $15.00 – $21.50+/hour
Benefits Include: Medical Dental Vision 401(k) Paid Time Off (PTO) paid holidays parental leave and more!
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Required to sit stand walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderate
- Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles and risk of potential shock
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer