Job Responsibilities : Customer Care Specialist
Salary : $39100 per year
Company : CCC
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
CCC Intelligent Solutions is a leading technology company helping to improve the insurance claims process for millions of people. Our award-winning SaaS platform connects more than 30000 businesses including insurance carriers repair facilities automakers part suppliers lenders and others to streamline the process from start to finish.
Our advanced capabilities in AI IoT telematics blockchain data and analytics drive continual innovation across our platform as we work to advance the multi-trillion-dollar P&C insurance economy’s digital transformation.
At CCC our mission is to keep people’s lives moving forward when it matters most. Diversity of experience and perspective are key to our pursuit so we can deliver a future of possibilities for our customers. Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The Customer Care Specialist will be responsible for maintaining reactive and proactive contact with customers to improve customer satisfaction and cash collections. During incoming calls the Specialist supports the field staff and customers with the resolution of questions and issues. He or she is responsible for add-on sales saves retention collections and contract renewals and will work on moderately complex assignments where some judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations. The Specialist also follows up on accounts both 60 and 90 days overdue to ensure there are no service issues delaying payment and asking customer for payment.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and retention by handling a variety of calls including but not limited to questions related to service failures billing collections cancellation requests contracts upgrades and/or downgrades etc.
- Ensure every issue is resolved on the first call or send the call to the appropriate person for resolution but remains accountable for resolution.
- Make outgoing campaign calls such as (but not limited to) ensuring customer contact collecting outstanding debt cold-calling to generate leads surveying customers etc.
- Follow-up correspondence with customers to help build new relationships and ensure existing customer satisfaction.
- Document customer activities by recording critical data into Customer Service Database and maintains and ensures accuracy of customer data.
- Employ the consultation and negotiation skills necessary to successfully represent cross-sell and downgrade products and services to existing customers.
- Code-in to call loop-line to customer calls and interprets the customers’ needs and handle the situation or sends the call to the appropriate person for resolution.
- Utilize telephone skills and detailed knowledge of the product line as well as knowledge of the market we serve.
- Administer passwords name changes and downgrades.
- Responsible for meeting agreed upon targets associated with saves retention and contract renewals.
- Make daily collection calls and follow-up on assigned accounts.
- Coordinate efforts with sales force billing and other appropriate parties to resolve issues effecting collection.
- Assist with the reconciliation of accounts including resolution of deductions overpayments and unapplied cash.
- Prepare credits and recommend accounts for write-off for 3rd party placement.
- Assist management on preparation of reserve analysis assigned accounts.
- Send out monthly statements to delinquent customers.
- High School Vocational School or equivalent is required. College preferred.
- Typically requires one to two years’ experience in Administrative Customer service or Sales Support.
- Customer satisfaction and customer retention experience
- Contract renewals collections cash sales units and revenue knowledge
- Committed to achieving results
- Creative problem solver
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent disposition to deal with customers & recognize their needs
- Can clearly communicate and negotiate solutions
- Professional demeanor and can handle complaints
- Works accurately and with eye for detail
- Can suggest overall improvements
- Has a pleasant friendly style
- Acts with integrity and trust
- Understands that selling and collecting are a part of good service