Job Responsibilities : Customer Experience / Support Expert – REMOTE (M/F)
Salary : $41000 Per Year
Company : Parrot Drones
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
Have you always dreamed of joining an agile group? Well here’s one and not the least! Parrot’s projects are innovative highly technical difficult to achieve and in record time. That’s the beauty of a startup spirit!
We have ambition you’re not afraid join us!
Founded in 1994 by Henri Seydoux Parrot designs develops and markets high-tech wireless products. The company relies on a common technological expertise and its development is currently focused on drones for the professional markets
Within the Global Customer Experience team based in Europe linked to the Parrot INC head office based in Miami Florida the Customer Experience / Support Expert (CEX) Americas oversees a portfolio of distributors and external partner activities.
The CEX Expert’s action field goes from technical processes (technical support training & process improvement) to aftersales administrative processes (return process return rate monitoring and analysis).
To be successful in this role you need to have a passion (and preferably experience) for drones a strong working knowledge of the local markets and an understanding of high-tech products while being highly motivated in supporting the business. Working remotely the CEX Americas will be an autonomous self-starter joining Parrot with a key focus on supporting our existing customers and assist in building new processes and dedicated tools for support and repairs.
The position is Remote but the CEX Americas needs to be based in US Florida preferated working on Eastern Standard Time (EST) is Mandatory
YOUR MISSION :
Working closely with the Regional Manager Americas (RMA) in supporting customers throughout the region you will:
- Provide a daily technical support to our distributors with expert knowledge in products applications and workflows;
- Implement and follow the warranty process (troubleshooting / analysis / approval);
- Implement and follow the after-sales process (return and exchange);
- Implement and follow the repair process;
- Lead regular technical training sessions with our distributors and Parrot Sales Team;
- Make regular reports (return rate return reason analysis etc.).
- Champion and support process application;
- Reduce the return rate by stopping the unjustified return request (misusage);
- Improve the lead time of exchange process;
- Increase the Service Level provided to our customers;
- Contribute to global quality and expansion of best practices;
- Working at a fast pace and often under pressure to deliver the highest standard of service in a professional manner .
YOUR PROFILE :
- Have a passion (and preferably experience) for drones an understanding of technology products while being highly motivated in supporting businesses
- Have a good understanding of the professional drone market
- Be a team player a positive motivated Parrot advocate at all times
- Be analytical and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Be able to deal at all levels from the general public to senior management
- Communication (written & verbal / business fluent) skills in English is mandatory French is a plus.
- Experience working for an international profile company will be useful
- Experience in a start-up entrepreneurial environment will be useful
- Flexible attitude and must have effective time management skills be autonomous and a self-starter with energy
- Professional engineer / technician and or business qualification although not essential will be highly regarded
- Professional Drone Pilot license (PART107) is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Technical projects that match your ambitions.
- Responsibilities for everyone the opportunity for everyone to have an impact in your work young graduates or experienced profiles.
- An efficient and adapted social framework (hybrid telecommuting in particular).