Job Responsibilities : Data Entry Clerk – Foundations Learning
Salary : $35000 Per Year
Company : E. & J. Gallo Winery
Location : Modesto, CA US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Under immediate supervision performs routine data entry clerical duties to support the Analytics and Insights departments.
- Enters data from a source document into a computer system. Verifies entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Establishes and administers files binders and records.
- Convert data from one electronic system to another. Performs audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures
- Inserts updates and maintains accurate data on computer systems and in archives.
- Compiles verifies accuracy and sorts information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviews data for deficiencies or errors. Corrects any incompatibilities if possible and checks output.
- Generates reports stores completed work in designated locations and performs backup operations.
- Maintains files of source documents or other information relative to data entered.
- Assists in or performs the filing and storage of security and backup data files.
- Operate input devices to enter data and codes into digital files forms and databases
- Maintain logs of data entered
- Monitor data entry applications screens for errors
- Transcribe or code paper-based source data into format required for data entry
- Organizes and maintains department file system files correspondence and other records.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
Essential Functions Standard
- Exhibits Intrapreneurship and Ownership behaviors:
- Intrapreneurship is entrepreneurship in an established company: behaviors that include thinking boldly taking appropriate risks learning from mistakes showing initiative and encouraging and reinforcing innovation.
- Ownership refers to behaviors that include setting high expectations driving candid discussion and holding self and others accountable.
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Previous administrative or general office experience required.
- Required to comply with company GMP and Safety Policies.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word at a basic level.
- Required to life and move up to 20 pounds.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Uses discretion in dealing with confidential information.
- Skilled in reading comprehending interpreting and executing simple instructions short correspondence and memos.
- Required to travel to company offices sites and/or meeting locations for onboarding training meetings and events for development department needs and business delivery up to 5% of the time with or without reasonable accommodation. This may be in addition to travel requirements if applicable as listed in this job description.
- Intermediate skill in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong verbal organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position will not provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Job Requistion ID: 101317
Recruiter: Adam Johnson
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race traits historically associated with race including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids locks and twists) color national origin ancestry creed religion physical disability mental disability medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California) genetic information marital status familial status sex gender gender identity gender expression pregnancy childbirth or related medical conditions sexual orientation (actual or perceived) transgender status sex stereotyping age military or veteran status domestic violence or sexual assault victim status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability please let us know at 209.341.7000.
Nearest Major Market: Modesto
Job Segment: Data Entry Learning Law Clerical Administrative Human Resources Legal