Job Responsibilities : DBT Skills Training Position, Virtual & Per Diem | Reliant Medical Group
Salary : $69700 per year
Company : UnitedHealth Group
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
Click Here : Apply Now
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group. When you join Reliant you’ll be part of a community-based multi-specialty physician-led medical group. Everyone works collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization – Optum – behind us we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model – integrated care teams focus on the best patient care rather than volume. Here you’ll contribute to an exceptional patient experience. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
As a part of Optum the largest network of medical groups in the nation Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Per Diem DBT skills trainers and coleaders to join our Integrated Behavioral Health Division.
The DBT Center is part of Integrated Behavioral Health Division. It was created to target high need high-cost patients who otherwise would not have access to DBT with the goal to help patients improve the quality of their lives increase physical and mental health and reduce cost of care. Reliant Medical Group is committed to providing DBT to fidelity and within the department of behavioral health allows easy communication with medical providers and psychiatric prescribers. The DBT Center is a 100% virtual program which is part of Reliant Medical Group under the leadership by Linehan Board certified DBT clinician. The DBT Center provides DBT to full fidelity.
The DBT Center is looking for clinicians trained in DBT skills and comfortable leading and co-leading groups for the virtual DBT Center in Massachusetts. Per diem DBT skills trainers and coleaders are expected to be well-versed in the DBT skills and has experience leading skills training groups or psychoeducation groups and skilled at using virtual technology.
- Provide DBT skills training as the leader which includes:
- Creating lesson plans while maintaining fidelity to Linehan’s skills training manual
- Leading 2-hr groups
- Provide co-leading role to support 2-hr skills training groups which includes:
- Skills coaching by direct message and phone during groups for participating group members
- Complete group notes and other communication immediately after co-leading groups
- Communicate any skills training challenges to assigned individual DBT therapists
- Provide timely and effective communication with DBT clinicians to ensure quality care of patients
- Willingness to record sessions and be recorded for fidelity measurement
- Being part of a highly committed competent team
- Clinicians are well respected supportive and driven to provide DBT to fidelity
- Billing is not part of the program as all participants are on contract payments and not fee for service
- Program is 100% virtual
- Being part of an agency of very committed employees who are willing to help each other
- Training and support in using technology
- Support staff who go above and beyond
About Reliant Medical Group
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group . When you join Reliant you’ll be part of a community-based multi-specialty physician-led medical group. Primary care and specialist providers work collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization – Optum – behind us we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model – your integrated care teams focus on the best patient care rather than volume. Providers practice at the peak of their license – focusing effective quality care and plans. Through innovation and superior care management we support a focus on patients and on your wellbeing. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.
- Graduate of an accredited school of counseling psychology or social work. Active unrestricted licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or clear pathway to licensure with 12 months under the structure of the DBT Center training and supervision program. Formal training in DBT preferred
- CPR Certification. At least two years practice in a clinical setting preferred
- Excellent communication interpersonal and organizational skills with a flexible and creative approach to problem solving
- Proficient in computer use the Internet and health information technology
- Successfully able to work independently as well as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Possess good clinical judgment and decision-making skills
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination and boosters when applicable prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
Would you thrive with Optum Care?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
To protect the health and safety of our workforce patients and communities we serve UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination including boosters as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
About Optum Care:
At Optum Care we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world serving almost 20 million people through more than 64000 aligned physicians and advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics surgery centers and urgent care centers within care models focused on managing risk higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider .
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex age national origin protected veteran status disability status sexual orientation gender identity or expression marital status genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.