Job Responsibilities : Entry-Level Production Designer (Remote – USA)
Salary : $75000 per year
Company : Fevo
Location : Remote US
FEVO’s mission is to make shopping feel human in a virtual world. We do that by building innovative intuitive checkout experiences that allow shoppers to interact with friends and followers throughout the purchase process. Our team is made up of innovators and self-starters who move fast have fun and harbor a deep-seated hatred of the status quo. All in a day’s work.
production designer will bring
2 years of experience to the role and be able to support the Creative team in applying FEVO’s new visual branding across all brand materials from pitch decks and one-sheets to a newly-redesigned website. As FEVO grows into a global entity its branding and brand story will be paramount in instilling good will and affinity across consumer demographics. The Production Designer will help ensure that every single asset that’s released into the world has been impeccably designed and adheres exactly to FEVO’s brand guidelines.
We are open to hiring remote employees however we prefer someone located in
NYC who can come into our FEVO HQ in the Meatpacking District. Please note you will be required to provide a link to your portfolio below.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design evolve and execute polished innovative creative assets for the FEVO brand iterating revising and updating as needed based on feedback from Creative Marketing and Executive teams
- Produce various brand materials and collateral including but not limited to presentation templates one-sheets client pitch decks landing pages and web content based on an established visual design language
- Work closely with Creative and Marketing departments to design brand materials that tell the FEVO story in a polished cohesive and compelling way
- Participate in brainstorms ideation and mood-boarding sessions across FEVO’s creative initiatives including digital content custom video and photography advertising campaigns merchandise and events
- Work closely with Creative Director to produce various materials for print for printed collateral and packaging on behalf of 3rd party distribution partners
- Understand the digital tech and e-commerce competitive arenas and bring new ideas to the table based on innovations and trends in visual design and branding across the digital marketplace
- Ensure that all creative reinforces brand’s prestige position and upholds its equity
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- BA / BS / BFA degree or related work experience or equivalent experience of 4 years in graphic design
- 2 years of experience in a fast-paced digital environment
- Strong graphic design background including concept development and digital design with expertise designing assets across web & mobile — including banner creative social media and product launches from concept development to execution
- Expert in digital production software/tools/techniques/processes(e.g. Adobe Creative Suite Figma KeynoteWebflow)
- Must have a strong proven background in packaging design
- Exceptional design knowledge of layouts graphic fundamentals and typography for both print and web
- Self-starter capable of working independently managing personal deadlines and creating exceptional artwork with minimal creative direction
- Willingness to experiment with new concepts and approaches with a natural talent for visual design
- Problem solver and team player who is comfortable executing an established creative vision as well as bringing their own visual design concepts to the table
- Ability to follow visual guidelines to a T in order to adapt various brands’ assets to both digital and printed products
THE GOOD STUFF!
- Base salary of $65-75K
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous holiday schedule!
- Stock option program
- Robust medical and dental benefits
- Apple products such as Airpods and iPads
- Stipend for going to live events
- 6 months parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave for adopting a pet
- Potential to grow career in design/creative
- Too many other things to mention!
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability status genetics protected veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting hiring placement promotion termination layoff recall transfer leaves of absence compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.