Job Responsibilities : Entry Level: Remote Administrative Assistant-Branch Operations (Work from Home/Hiring ASAP)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Nelnet
GRNE Solar-Administrative Assistant-Branch Operations
Location: Remote, USA
With a next step in our growth, our team is ready to welcome a full-time and experienced Administrative Assistant to support Branch Operations. The ideal person for this role is a problem solver with excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, tech savvy, and thrives in a dynamic office environment. This position is for a people-oriented individual who is focused on adding value to our company and employees. We’re hoping that you have familiarity in the solar industry and a willingness to learn more.
• Provide support to the Director of Branch Operations
• Answers phones and navigate phone calls for GRNE’s main phone line
• Maintain calendar and help prepare for meetings
• Assist with ad-hoc research, creating reports, spreadsheets, and presentations
• Facilitate internal and external communications with colleagues, customers, vendors, and manufactures
• Record, compile, and distribute meeting notes and task lists
• Participate in the RFP process by organizing materials, keeping the team on task, and sending reminders
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of project plans
• Book travel, hotel, and vehicle rental as needed
• Scan, make copies, and print
• Research, book, and communicate with podcast guests
• Liaise with other support staff to assist with requests from leadership team
• Create monthly and quarterly reports
• Assist with developing new branch locations including but not limited to research, analysis, staffing requests, obtaining licenses and registrations, communicating with internal and external personnel
• Other duties within the scope of the position
• Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of administrative assistant experience (solar experience or construction industry a plus)
• Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, OneDrive, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) is a MUST
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
• Strong comfort level with navigating computer software and office equipment
• A team player who has the drive to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Deep experience with compiling and analyzing research
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexibility to handle multiple tasks
• Desire to be proactive in a rapidly evolving company
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time off, 401K/student loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D insurance, employee assistance program, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay, short- and long-term disability, and a robust wellness program. Click here to learn more about our benefits: LINK.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Corporate Recruiting at 402-486-5725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Reviewed by EffizoJobs