Job Responsibilities : Equipment Provided: Provider Enrollment Specialist (Paid Training Remote)
Salary : 16.50/hr
Company : Conduent
Location: Remote, US
Categories: Transaction Processing
Req ID: 2022-73021
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Hourly Rate: 16.50/hr
Must able to work Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm MST
Provider Enrollment team is responsible for processing applications for healthcare providers for participation in the Montana Healthcare Programs.
May perform one or more of the following:
· Process Medicaid provider enrollment applications.
· Responds to telephone and e-mail inquiries and complaints regarding applications and provider eligibility
· Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
· Informs providers about services available and assesses provider needs.
· Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
· Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
· Gathers information, assesses provider needs, researches/resolves inquiries and logs provider calls and/or e-mails.
· Process returned mail.
· Verify images of Provider Relations enrollment documents.
· Attend scheduled staff meetings.
· Complete required assigned training.
· Track daily task for quality review.
· Ensures accuracy and completeness of data.
· Performs clerical tasks in the data entry function.
HS Diploma or GED
Proficiency using MS office Product
Must able to work Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm MST; there is a possibility for overtime based on business needs
Provider enrollment experience is a plus
Incumbent should have the following
· Outgoing and energetic attitude
· Ability to communicate clearly and confidently
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to analyze new situations and apply problem-solving skills
· Ability to relate to the customer
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Ability to adapt to and incorporate new technologies
· Ability to learn from past mistakes (and Successes!)
· Ability to manage time effectively
· Attention to detail
· Grammar and spelling accuracy
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.