Job Responsibilities : Remote Customer Service Rep. Tech Support
Salary : n
Company : Conduent
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Remote Customer Service Representative Financial Services
Starting pay rate is $16.50 an hour!
Plenty of career growth opportunities within the Conduent team!
Health benefits for you and your family including medical dental and vision starting on day 1 of work!
Paid time off. Many shifts available*. Fully work from home!
Would you enjoy being part of a team that makes a difference in people’s lives? Do you love helping people solve complex problems and delivering solutions? If so this role is for you!
About the Financial Services Call Center Associate role…
As a member of the Customer Experience team you assist agents with technical support issues regarding hardware/software concerns. You manage a steady volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating multiple systems.
Our call center associates are members of a supportive team. Your excellent customer service and communication skills will help us create positive experiences for our customers and clients. Your punctuality and dependability are key to our clients’ success.
A few of the questions you may receive as a healthcare call center associate are the following:
- “Can you assist me with resetting my password?
- “Can you assist me the website will not load?
What we look for…
We’re looking for people with a passion for helping others are naturally empathetic and have the determination to deliver a comprehensive solution to these healthcare related calls. Customer service experience is a plus but not required. To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to successfully complete a 5-week virtual training class. You cannot miss a day of training!
- High speed internet
- Ability to type 35 words per minute
Have high speed broadband internet access meeting the following speeds:download = 3 upload 1(no Wi-Fi or satellite internet you must have ethernet connections)
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Must have flexible schedule availability as schedule may differ in peak and non-peak periods of the year.
- High school diploma GED or college degree
- Excellent communication skills
- ) The training days and hours and initial shift days and hours will be provided in the interview.
Below is what you’ll need to do to be considered for this position. It will take less than 20 minutes and includes everything required at this stage!
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
- Take short assessment to determine your fit for the role and set everyone up for success (10 minutes)
For the typing test and assessment you will need to have access to a computer with a keyboard. If you do not have access to one at this moment please complete the other steps and then find a local public computer to complete steps 3 and 4. You can access a computer with a keyboard a local coffee shops library shipping stores or just search for “public computers near me”. Once you access to a computer you can login to your account and complete the application process.
Be part of the future:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real impact in a company that appreciates ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
We are currently NOT hiring in the following geographies:
States: AK CA HI MA IL MT
Metro Areas: MN- Minneapolis IL – Chicago NY – New York City
OR – Portland MD – Montgomery County Seattle
- Performs business support or technical work using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas requires vocational training certifications licensures or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform in an analytical and operational process.
- Entry-level position with limited requirements for licenses training and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a close degree of supervision.
- Has basic skillset in a range of processes procedures and systems.
- Supports in the achievement of company goals by understanding how teams integrate for the best outcome.
- Impacts a team through quality of the services and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices and receives close supervision and guidance.
- For consistency methods and tasks are described in detail.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to problem solve self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- Has limited opportunity to exercise discretion.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Assesses calls to provide service immediately be transferred or require follow-up for client resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and examining each as a specific case.
- Performs routine call center activities concerning business products and services.
- Uses standard scripts and established guidelines and under supervision to meet SLAs.
- Provides customers with information that is specialized.
- Communicates in a warm and empathetic manner.
- Gathers all necessary information to update the database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels based on complaints or concerns.
- Explains company policies to customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Pay Transparency Laws in some locations require disclosure of compensation-related information. For this position actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location experience and performance. In addition to base pay this position based on business need may be eligible for a bonus or incentive. In addition Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage voluntary dental and vision programs life and disability insurance a retirement savings plan paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time. The estimated salary range for this role is $16.50/hour.
we value the health and safety of our associates their families and our community. Under our current protocols we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status where legally permissible.