Job Responsibilities : Global Facilities Asset Management Quality and Reliability Director
Salary : $215000 per year
Company : Facebook App
Location : Remote US
Global Facilities Asset Management Quality and Reliability Director Responsibilities:
- Leads and manages a team to ensure development and implementation of cross-functional programs related to asset management quality assurance and equipment reliability and readiness of our data centers.
- Build effective cross functional relationships with all IDC partners in order to effectively lead envision and develop a strategic roadmap for the AMQR pillar across the fleet.
- Develop strategic vision structure and overall processes to deliver asset management quality assurance and reliability programs to influence and guide roadmaps for the team.
- Accountable to drive critical programs and initiatives that ensure sustained AMQR practices for the data center fleet.
- Support the career and professional growth of high-performance team members holding them accountable for success.
- Accountable to lead the team to provide scalable solutions across asset management quality and reliability programs throughout the lifecycle of the equipment.
- Ensure consistency and use of best practices across fleet in asset management including data management parts and spares BOM maintenance and repair strategies.
- Lead the team to develop and implement products and programs that support the Facility Operations teams globally.
- Occasional travel required- up to 25%.
- 15+ years of experience managing technical or mission critical facility operations
- 10+ years of experience developing and managing high-performance technical or operations teams including managing through complex cross functional relationships
- 8 years’ experience in either operating in well-functioning asset management organizations or building/developing asset management processes/solutions in that realm
- Experience making decisions and working autonomously
- Track record in building scalable solutions through partnership and leadership
- Knowledge of and vision for CMMS (Maximo SAP etc.) and other software applications relevant to facility operations and maintenance
- Track record of thinking strategically and executing tactically
- Track record of assertively driving projects to completion with minimal supervision
- Experience in root cause analysis project and program management
- Experience providing solutions to large-scale projects
- Experience communicating with and influencing leadership
- B.S. or higher in engineering or other technical discipline
- CRL CMRP or other certification in asset management or critical facility operations
- Proven success record in developing and managing technical teams while maintaining high team morale and enthusiasm
- Proven background in asset management and reliability engineering
- Experience in managing and deploying global programs across multiple facilities and stakeholders
- Experience in logistics support for mission critical facility operations
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race religion color national origin sex (including pregnancy childbirth or related medical conditions) sexual orientation gender gender identity gender expression transgender status sexual stereotypes age status as a protected veteran status as an individual with a disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability please let us know at email@example.com.