Job Responsibilities : Retail Field Sales Representative, Google Cloud
Salary : $67000 Per Year
Company : Google
Location : Chicago, IL US
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in technology related sales or business development at a B2B software company.
- 5 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers.
- Experience selling infrastructure software databases analytical tools applications software or cloud solutions.
- Experience working with and managing partners in implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Experience with commercial and legal agreements working with procurement legal and business team.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate define migration plans and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security reliability and scalability running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers small and large businesses educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers employees and partners.
As an Field Sales Representative you will manage our enterprise accounts by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives developing relationships and acting as a business partner to understand our customer’s challenges and goals. You will lead the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive collaborative and mobile using your knowledge of Looker products to help share the capabilities of Google to organizations around the world.
Looker is a unified platform that powers data experiences and delivers actionable business insights to employees at the point of decision. Looker integrates data into the daily workflows of users to allow organizations to extract value from data at web-scale.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $105000-$166000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role level and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills experience and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include bonus equity or benefits.
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term direction and serve as a business partner.
- Discuss and manage business cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate and global clients.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities working with Customer Engineers and Google Partners creating opportunities.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint strategic growth plans business drivers technology strategy and landscape.
- Drive business development forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the business cycle.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race color ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.