Job Responsibilities : Hiring: Mgr Client Services (High Paying Remote Jobs)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : R1
The Client Relations Manager is responsible for the overall management, servicing and profitability of assigned client accounts and is responsible for organizing, managing, coordinating, controlling and communicating activities of the account to invested parties. The Client Relations Manager functions as account manager and as liaison between the client and the company. This person will be responsible for providing information and feedback to the operational team as needed in order to safeguard client satisfaction and retention.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for a set of clients and promptly respond to all client inquiries.
• Liaise with the operation’s processing team as necessary to address client needs and monitor client transaction processing.
• Constantly monitors and analyzes assigned client accounts in order to assure accurate and successful processing.
• Develops collaborative relationships across multiple departments and with external clients in order to accomplish client account goals.
• Generate client ad-hoc reports upon request.
• Create and deliver client performance presentations
• Other duties as assigned
• Client Relationship/Management: 40%
• Appointed as key client liaison between customers and internal teams to drive success
• Proactively consults with customers on the definition of a successful partnership and key goals/KPIs to measure success.
• Builds client relationship through demonstrated understanding of client needs and changes in the marketplace.
• Stays abreast of internal and external changes to understand current and future state and provide value to the client.
• Suggests and manages implementation of client improvement opportunities to enable the most efficient workflows for the client’s account receivable
• Client Business Reviews and Meetings: 25%
• Collaborates with other R1 functions: 35%
• Works collaboratively across functions to ensure operational excellence and client satisfaction related to practice management services, accounts receivable, and all related services.
• Ensures mutual understanding of goals, objectives and action plans related to client’s revenue and book of business.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or closely related field.
• 2+ years of healthcare experience
• 3 years client service experience
• Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
• Professional billing experience is required
• Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
• Puts in the extra effort to meet deadlines.
• Flexible to handle unexpected daily challenges.
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
• This role typically requires a bachelor’s degree. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
• 3+ years of experience in client services, sales or consulting with clients.
• 3+ years of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Ability to analyze and document business processes.
• Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
• Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver.
• Ability to build collaborative working relationships with all levels of management and functions
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
• Masters of Healthcare Administration or Masters in Business Admin with concentration in healthcare, preferred.
Working in an evolving healthcare setting, we use our shared expertise to deliver innovative solutions. Our fast-growing team has opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests.
Our associates are given valuable opportunities to contribute, to innovate and create meaningful work that makes an impact in the communities we serve around the world. We also offer a culture of excellence that drives customer success and improves patient care. We believe in giving back to the community and offer a competitive benefits package including:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision & RX Coverage
Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time & Holidays
401K with Company Match
Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
R1 RCM Inc. (“the Company”) is dedicated to the fundamentals of equal employment opportunity. The Company’s employment practices , including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination shall not be based on any person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company is dedicated to providing a workplace free from harassment based on any of the foregoing protected categories.
If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at 312-496-7709 for assistance.