Job Responsibilities : Hiring: Operations Support Specialist (Typing/Remote/Entry Level WAH)
Salary : 17.50 – $18.50 an hour.
Company : MultiPlan Inc.
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client’s needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
The position requires the Operation Support Specialist to assist the recovery team performing various duties when needed. The duties require an intermediate knowledge of the subrogation process. Responsibilities include sorting scanning incoming correspondence, data entry, and creating new Subrogation cases.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Completing data entry and new case creation.
2. Reviewing claims.
3. Retrieving, imaging and prioritizing the daily incoming mail
4. Performing ISO Index searches and identifying accidents to refer to Subrogation Specialists.
5. Generating and processing IQ batches with guidance for the Subrogation Business Analyst.
6. Obtaining information such as claims and plan documents from client remote systems.
7. Processing outgoing mail and certified mail.
8. Processing incoming emails, faxes, and voicemails onto the Discovery Case Management system.
9. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
10. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
11. Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
12. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data — this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
13. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent keeps the needs of external and internal customers as a priority when making decisions and taking action. The incumbent relies on established guidelines, policies, and procedures, allowing for little to no exercise of independent judgment. Accurate and timely processing of claim documents and requests directly impacts company revenue and client savings.
**Pursuant to Colorado’s “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act”, the following salary range is provided solely for applicants living in Colorado. $17.50 – $18.50 an hour. If an applicant does not live in Colorado, this salary range may not apply. Specific offers take into account a candidate’s education, experience and skills, as well as the candidate’s work location and internal equity. This position is also eligible for health insurance, 401k and bonus opportunity
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* High School Diploma or GED with 1+ years of experience in an office environment, prefer experience in medical claims industry
* Typing skills of a minimum of 45 wpm
* The ability to ask questions to uncover the information needed
* Basic knowledge of working computers/scanners
* Strong communication and client interfacing skills
* Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 tools
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
Medical, dental and vision coverage (low copay & deductible
Short- and long-term disability
401(k) + match
Generous Paid Time Off
Paid company holidays
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here opens a pdf file.