Job Responsibilities : Hiring: Remote Social Media Associate (no experience/no call work from home jobs
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Teaching Lab
Social Media Associate for a 50- employee (and growing) remote education non-profit providing professional learning to K-12 educators nationally
Type of Vacancy: Contractor, Project-based
Timeline: Projects starting immediately and ongoing
Location: Remote/home office anywhere in the United States
Teaching Lab is an equal-opportunity employer committed to reflecting the diversity of the students we serve. We pursue equity as both a means and an end and enthusiastically welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this role.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Teaching Lab Social Media project focuses on the continued development of all the social media platforms that Teaching Lab leverages to advertise its digital marketing content – this includes Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
– Management of all of Teaching Lab’s social media platforms
– Effectively communicate Teaching Lab’s mission through social media platforms using a unified voice
– Devise and implement content strategies and collect engagement data
– Identify trends among the educational space to help plan digital campaigns that build brand awareness
– Engage the organization’s followers on each social media platform
– Leverage monitoring tools (HootSuite) for insights
– Attend the daily meetings with the Manager, Digital Marketing
– Attend subsequent meeting with the Teaching Lab team when invited
– Provide deliverables, and its revised revisions based on feedback, in a timely manner
WHO WE ARE
Teaching Lab is a nonprofit organization with a mission to fundamentally shift the paradigm of teacher professional learning to achieve educational equity. We envision a world where teachers and students thrive together in communities that enable life-long learning and meaningful lives. Using our Head, Heart, and Habits model of professional learning, we transform professional learning from the ground up to dramatically improve student outcomes. We also work with school, district, and state leaders to create the instructional systems necessary to support these changes. To learn more about Teaching Lab, explore our website at www.teachinglab.org.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis; it is in your interest to apply as soon as possible. Additional questions may be directed to email@example.com.