Job Responsibilities : Admissions Representative 2.5K Full Time
Salary : $56000 Per Year
Company : Vibra Healthcare
Location : 600 N Cecil Rd, Post Falls, ID 83854 US
Click Here : Apply Now
Lookout…Here We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital is seeking an Admissions Representative to join our team!
$2500 BONUS for Full Time!
Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital located in Post Falls ID is a 40 bed Critical Care Hospital providing acute care services to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our patients require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions such as trauma infectious diseases wound healing cardiovascular disease stroke amputation and ventilator weaning. As a smaller specialized hospital we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
- One (1) year experience in Hospital Business Office or Hospital Admissions Office setting preferred.
- OR any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Qualifications/Skills :
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry word processing email and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
At Vibra+Ernest employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Post Falls area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
At Vibra Healthcare our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving; our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values we want to hear from you!