Job Responsibilities : Education Coordinator
Salary : $44000 Per Year
Company : Farm Bureau Incorporated
Location : Hybrid remote US
Indiana Farm Bureau Indiana’s largest nonprofit farm organization works to be an effective advocate for farmers and through its policies and programs promotes agriculture and improves the economic and social welfare of member families. Indiana Farm Bureau has over 260000 members representing nearly 75000 farm families across Indiana. For more information about Indiana Farm Bureau please visit www.infb.org.
Indiana Farm Bureau offers unique opportunities for networking leadership development and hands-on experiences to create an environment for personal and professional growth. We are looking for an Education Coordinator to help evaluate develop and implement agricultural education activities and programs.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Educate internal and external audiences on agriculture food and nutrition through professional program development and implementation.
- Work with teachers and volunteer leaders at the county district state and national levels on educational programming and ag literacy activities.
- Evaluate develop and implement ag education activities to effectively reach targeted audiences.
- Serve as contact and coordinate agriculture literacy and agriculture in the classroom programs with American Farm Bureau Federation and USDA.
Do you have:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in agriculture or a related field. Food and nutrition degree and/or training preferred.
- Three years of experience in teaching with knowledge of agriculture working with people of all ages
- Ability to provide leadership guidance and mentoring to team members and the ability to provide guidance and training to county volunteers using online webinars and in-person workshops.
- Effective utilization of computer systems including company and industry-related software for essential job functions.
- Ability to work independently while paying attention to detail problem-solving and prioritizing assignments to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency and courtesy in all communications with excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to establish cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with members and peers and the ability to communicate clearly and distinctly.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate collaboration to further the mission of INFB as well as further education and agricultural literacy objectives.
We can offer you:
- A downtown location with free parking a company cafeteria and a fitness center.
- A flexible/hybrid work schedule
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
- A collegial team-focused environment.
- An organization that values work/life balance.
- An industry-leading benefits plan including health vision dental 401K and a companywide incentive plan.
- Education reimbursement plan after one year of employment.
- Bachelors or better in Other