Job Responsibilities : Information Security Access Administrator (Remote – Home Based Worker)
Salary : $77400 per year
Company : Allstate
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
Click Here : Apply Now
The world isn’t standing still and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication telematics digital photo claims and more recently device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
**This position is a permanent remote home-based worker opportunity. Your home office does not need to be near an Allstate office but it does need to be in the United States. You will be eligible for a monthly connectivity reimbursement to offset the costs of internet and phone expenses.**
The Information Security Access Administrator will be responsible for the management and oversight of user account provisioning modification and terminations across the Windows Mainframe and UNIX platforms. This will involve securing critical applications data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of employees across the organization by providing the right person the right access at the right time. It will also include involvement in several initiatives to clean up the environment and remove identified security risks aligned to the latest Allstate standards.
This position is part of the Access Fulfilment Operations (AFO) team. This individual will be expected to work closely with internal team members and across other security teams to help provide superior protection to Allstate information assets.
- Ensure users have the right access to do their job through the creation and maintenance of user accounts using Active Directory and SailPoint.
- Follow all information security standards policies procedures and guidelines when administering security to ensure the security of systems.
- Meet processing and turnaround times established by internal procedures and guidance or as required by service level agreements while still maintaining a customer focus.
- Review requests to ensure compliance with all information security standards and policies.
- Provide one-on-one education and group training sessions in relation to identity access management processes.
- Learn and becomes familiar with strategies for effective communication and successful interaction with technical peers.
- Follow the Major Incident Management process and respond to alerts in the event of outage impacting event or major incident.
- Coordinate with the Security Lead to ensure Access Fulfilment Services knowledge documents are accurate and up-to-date for Enterprise Service Desk.
- Support research contribute to compiling data and contribute to testing plans to identify and initially assess potential vulnerabilities and areas for exploitation in technology applications systems and solutions.
- Assist Automation Lead with evaluated existing manually processes documenting our current processes recommending improvements and journey mapping design flows to assist with automation.
- Assist more-senior Information Security roles with reviewing and evaluating business technology needs security and systems requirements; perform tasks according to defined specifications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 or more years of related experience
Technical and Functional Skills
- Basic decision-making skills and ability to escalate when appropriate
- Ability to establish and manage relationships with internal and external partners
- Basic time and project management skills including ability to prioritize and organize
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word Excel PowerPoint)
- Ability to think conceptually analytically and creatively
- Experience of ITSM (ideally ServiceNow) for Incident Management and Request Management; ITIL experience a plus
- Knowledge of C# coding and/or PowerShell scripting is a plus – Automation of Catalogue access tasks
- Active Directory experience is a plus provisioning group memberships etc.
- Ability to analyze data and apply it to problem resolution
- Ability to communicate with the business to identity requirements or issues and plan for best resolution
- Knowledge of Information Security policies standards and procedures
- Knowledge of optimal access governance processes and practices
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance medical and dental insurance as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life – including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits visit https://www.allstate.jobs/benefits/.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter Facebook Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1 2014 under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242 it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry age color disability genetic information gender gender identity gender expression sexual and reproductive health decision marital status medical condition military or veteran status national origin race (include traits historically associated with race including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles) religion (including religious dress) sex or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship including but not limited to hiring training salary administration promotion job assignment benefits discipline and separation of employment.