Job Responsibilities : Information Technology – Store Support Agent
Salary : $50500 per year
Company : TCC, Verizon Authorized Retailer
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Reports to the Director of Store Support providing assistance and support to store personnel for Level 1 Services with the primary goal of enabling retail sales. Provides rudimentary troubleshooting and resolution of incidents. Incidents may range from straight forward password resets to more complicated issues requiring analysis and troubleshooting techniques. Responds to all requests in a prompt and timely manner.
Key activities for this role include:
- Manages incidents via telephone in person email chat and through self- service portal/App.
- Provides first line support by troubleshooting incidents related to Level 1 Services.
- Effectively documents troubleshooting steps to provide escalation teams enough information to resolve issues escalated to Level 2 Support.
- Takes ownership of end user issues; provides status updates on behalf of the user and communicates progress in a timely manner.
- Maintains a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adheres to all service management principles
- Develops support documentation in collaboration with other Store Support teams and utilizes the documentation to assist in troubleshooting
- Works with external partners (vendors) for support where issues cannot be resolved internally.
- Responds to basic “How To” questions of Operational processes MS Office applications internal applications and other Level 1 Services offered.
- Effectively uses ServiceNow for managing incident work. May use other tools such as knowledge bases mobile device management tools and asset tracking as needed.
- Has a fundamental understanding of ITIL and ITSM.
- Will maintain a 90% plus customer satisfaction rating of “Completely Satisfied”.
- Excellent time management organizational personnel and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly dependable with a “Can Do” attitude.
- Must be able to work weekends/evenings as needed.
- Ability to function effectively within a team and as an individual contributor.
The accomplished individual will possess the following:
- High school diploma general education degree (GED) or related support experience of 1 to 2 years in an area such as IT Operations or Retail. An Associate degree in IT/Business is preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows and Office products.
- Basic Knowledge of networking fundamentals and Mobile Devices.
- Solid understanding of general business operations.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to execute assigned tasks swiftly efficiently and qualitatively.
- Ability to move and handle computer equipment generally weighing 0-50 pounds. Position involves spending long hours sitting using computers which requires attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- The ability to read and understand technical and operational documentation. Documents provided by other teams for support.
The accomplished individual will have the following attributes:
- Adaptability – must adjust quickly to changes in business or IT strategy.
- Negotiation Skills – ability to resolve issues prioritize efforts and manage resources.
- Self-Motivation – will take unsolicited actions toward achieving overall objectives.
- Strong Communication – strong written and verbal to influence lead and motivate others.
- Customer Focus – Ability to establish strong relationships across all levels of organization.
- Leadership – demonstrated leadership capabilities ability to organize and motivate.
- Strategic & Execution-oriented – possesses the ability to balance strategic visions and execution capabilities to deliver results.
- Progressive – conceptual analytical and strategic skills and a vigorous thought process.
- Team Player – the ability to sell change effectively and influence others.
- Problem-Solver – relentless sense of urgency strong intellectual horsepower thorough and insightful with a “Can Do” attitude.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Average Handle Time – Average Time Handling a Call CHAT or Incident
- Schedule Adherence – Percentage of Time on Activity vs. Scheduled Time
- After Call Wrap Time – Post Call/Interaction Activity
- Productivity – Percentage of Time Processing a Call CHAT or Incident
- Survey Results – Individual Satisfaction Survey Results
- Quality Assurance – Quality of Service Provided through Call CHAT or Incident Handling
#informationtechnology #nowhiring #hiring #newjob