Job Responsibilities : Insights & Reporting Analyst
Salary : $120200 per year
Company : U.S. Bank National Association
Location : Remote US
Click Here : Apply Now
At U.S. Bank we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States we’re one of the country’s most respected innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race religion color sex national origin age sexual orientation gender identity disability or veteran status among other factors.
Responsible for very complex reporting projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data performs in depth analysis interprets results and develops actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company for customer and employee populations. Acquires data from multiple data sources in order to perform analysis and reporting. Identifies analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data in order to provide answers to business questions as well as provide recommendations for action. Presents data and analysis in a clear and concise manner allowing the audience to quickly understand the results and recommendations so they activate upon them and make data driven decisions. Collaborates with various partners to provide a holistic view of the analysis. Measures and monitors results of applied recommendations and present adjustments. Ensures all data acquisition sharing and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Six to eight years of data analysis experience with large data sets
- Experience in SQL or BI tool for querying data and for data manipulation/transformation
- Experience in financial services with thorough knowledge of HR systems or financial services products customers transactions and interaction data
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract collect organize analyze and interpret results for insights
- Ability to data mine analyze data and present insights in a meaningful way
- Ability to develop and maintain strategic partnership with Senior Business unit management business partners and project sponsors as well as communicate effectively with business and development teams end users and product owners
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Effective interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Incentive opportunities are available for eligible positions. Pay Range: $102170.00 – $120200.00 – $132220.00
Due to legal requirements U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19 absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition pregnancy or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions as part of the conditional offer of employment the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.