Job Responsibilities : Jobs Hiring: Events Manager (Fully Remote/Work from Home)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Care Access Research
REMOTE, US /
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – EVENTS /
What We Do: Care Access is delivering the future of medicine today! Care Access has a revolutionary model that breaks down traditional barriers to clinical trials that limit participation among physicians and patients to 3%. By removing this bottleneck, Care Access is helping accelerate the approval and delivery of critical and life-saving therapies.
Who We Are: We care. Our people are the engines behind our mission: to revolutionize access to clinical trials for the benefit of patients everywhere. We care for one another, find new ideas to accelerate medicine, and seed a long-term impact for generations.
Position Overview: The Corporate Event Manager is a critical role in the Care Access events team. The ideal candidate has a deep passion for events, will have a hands-on approach with their event management style, and will work closely with the Director of Events and various internal teams to plan and execute events at the highest level. In addition, the events manager will provide operational and strategic support on a variety of projects for the Director of Events in accordance with the Director’s vision and objectives.
What You’ll Be Working On:
– Provides input into the development of event strategy, content and communications;
– Select event dates; initiate event timelines; identify and work with internal partners and vendors; secure appropriate venues; clearly communicate status updates and priorities; and effectively manage changes in events.
– Ensure timely and clear communication to event stakeholders regarding all necessary information related to events through various means of communication
– Anticipate and oversee all logistical tasks in advance of and on the ground for all events, including invitations, guest registration, facilities needs, audio/visual, catering, etc.
– Anticipate and arrange logistics related to speakers and guests, including travel, accommodations, and transportation.
– Determine or recommend staffing needs and guides day-of event staff and vendors. Negotiate vendor contracts; facilitation and management of relationships with vendors and internal event stakeholders.
– Liaise between Care Access and all internal and external collaborators, contractors, and vendors (communications, financial, legal, insurance, etc.).
– Track event budgets and oversee the timely completion of financial transactions related to events;
– Debrief and evaluate events based on event report cards.
– Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of event management experience, trade shows including virtual conferences and large scale events of more than 500 guests;
– Efficient and even-keeled problem solver, remains calm and level headed in a crisis;
– Experience tracking annual budgets;
– Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills;
– Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality;
– Ability to positively interact with “customers” independently and as a member of a team;
– Comfort with and enthusiasm for a technology-driven environment;
– Sensitive to organizational dynamics with ability to build and foster relationships
– Available to work long hours (evenings and occasional weekends) during peak periods;
– Ability to travel at least 50%
– Self-starter who possesses initiative, versatility, flexibility, and strong leadership skills;
– Demonstrated ability to anticipate issues, analyze data, and solve problems creatively and effectively;
– Ability to perform under deadlines with accuracy and fastidious attention to detail, and ability to respond to shifting priorities.
Physical and Travel Requirements:
This is a remote position with at least 50% travel requirements.
– PTO/Vacation days, sick days, Holidays.
– 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. 50% for dependents.
– HSA plan
– Short-term disability, long-term disability, and Life Insurance.
– Continued Education Allowance
– Culture of growth and equality
– 401K plan and matching contribution.
We serve patients and researchers from diverse cultures and communities around the world. We are stronger and better when we build a team representing the people we aim to support. We maintain an inclusive culture where people from a broad range of backgrounds feel valued and respected as they contribute to our mission. We value diversity and believe that unique contributions drive our success. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Care Access, every day, we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. Our work brings life-changing therapies to those in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and work with the big players while engaging with the best physicians and caring for patients. Our team of experts is paving the way to take this vision forward through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care Access is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
By applying to this post, you agree to receive text message updates about your application and interview process.