Job Responsibilities : Retail Sales Consultant
Salary : n
Company : Comcast
Location : Dover, DE US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
Are you crazy about tech stuff? Like learning new things? Always the one called when someone needs technical help? You would make a great Retail Sales Consultant for our team. We are hiring down-to-earth go-getters who are eager to support our customers in our stores sort through all the options and hash out a plan that’s right for them. Part sales expert part customer service guru our Retail Sales Consultants know how to knock the socks off customers every time.
Retail Sales Consultant Benefits:
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 – Eligible to enroll in medical dental vision
- 401k available after 90 days
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable high speed internet etc.)
- Paid time-off (PTO) Paid vacation flex time and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice OnDemand and Personal Security Services (PSS)
Retail Sales Consultant Compensation
- Minimum Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $23.69/hr +
- Commission amount based on performance
- Uncapped commission structure!
- Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Retail Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions. Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate solutions.
- Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all company products/services and gains their consent.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues as appropriate.
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
- Completes training requirements and actively engage in team huddles and learning.
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key elements.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings weekends holidays variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base store. Regular consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes stand and move about the store constantly.
- Bilingual Spanish / English candidates preferred
- Open availability for hours/days
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Technical or similar background and/or high aptitude for technical service
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
At Comcast we are innovators and leaders—inventing groundbreaking technology creating extraordinary entertainment experiences for millions every day and taking great care of our customers. The diverse talents of our people have propelled us to a Fortune 40 industry leader. And it’s an exciting time to join our team make big things happen and connect people to exciting products services and to the moments that matter most in their lives. We are committed to delivering amazing products and a customer experience that people love and trust. In every interaction we are focused on respecting our customers’ time and fitting seamlessly into their lives. Our teammates go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied and can’t imagine going anywhere else. We take pride in our work our products our services and our commitment to the community. And we are always open to new ideas to enhance our productivity drive strong results and deliver a great experience for employees and customers alike.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.