Job Responsibilities : Veterinary Receptionist
Salary : $27000 Per Year
Company : American Veterinary Group
Location : Valdosta, GA US
Click Here : Apply Now
Baytree Animal Hospital a multi-doctor and AAHA-accredited practice is proud to serve the Valdosta community and surrounding areas. Our state-of-the-art practice is equipped with the latest in diagnostic and treatment options for small animals including digital radiographs digital dental radiographs dedicated surgery suite ultrasound surgical laser and 24-hour patient care. Patient safety wellness and comfort is a priority at Baytree Animal Hospital as we strive to provide world class care.
Our hospital is seeking a
Veterinary Receptionist to help provide outstanding patient care and client service in a fast-paced multi-doctor animal hospital.
The Veterinary Receptionist is responsible for maintaining front of house duties. These tasks vary by day but can include: answering phone calls scheduling appointments greeting clients maintaining hospital required paperwork and reviewing invoices or discharge instructions. To be successful in this role clear communication and organizational skills are key!
Applicants must demonstrate professionalism dependability healthy and positive communication skills and the ability to multi-task. Our next team member will be an energetic people-and-pet person with excellent work ethic and social and organizational skills. Must be willing to work flexible hours and some weekends.
- Will have an upbeat friendly and professional attitude
- Be compassionate/caring
- Can work individually as well as on a team
- Excellent communication skills a sense of urgency and working harmoniously with teammates is required
- Prior experience preferred
- Health Care Plan (Medical Dental & Vision Options)
- 401k plan options
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Short-term and long-term disability options
- Supplemental insurance options
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- Corporate discount program
- Opportunity to make an impact in your community while tackling a challenging variety of tasks and the ability to help animals among a great team of people!
- Prior Customer Service Experience
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Valdosta is a beautiful and historical city in southern Georgia whose story goes back to the 1800’s. It is known as the “Azalea City” for the vibrantly colored azaleas that thrive in the area which are celebrated each year in March during the Azalea Festival. Home to one of Georgia’s four universities Valdosta State University was founded in 1993 – go Blazers! Another exciting attraction that Valdosta has to offer is the Dedo Maranville Fine Arts Gallery where exhibits from students to national artists can be viewed and enjoyed by all. There is also Wile Adventures Theme Park which houses 170 acres of rides slides and exotic animals and was voted #3 Most Affordable Amusement Park in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure. The combination of history and fun attractions makes Valdosta a lovely place to call home!