Job Responsibilities : Switchboard Operator
Salary : $28000 Per Year
Company : Rush Copley Medical Center
Location : 1900 Ogden Ave, Aurora, IL 60504 US
Educational requirements : High School
Quickly respond to all emergency systems according to policy and procedure. Operate SPOK CBX and Console to relay incoming and outgoing calls. Operate overhead paging system along with other communication related equipment and information technology systems.
You must be able to train for 2-3 weeks Monday-Friday from 7:30a-4pm
- High school graduate /G.E.D. diploma required.
- Previous communications/telecommunications experience preferred.
- Typing experience and P.C. familiarity required.
- Pleasant and effective verbal communication skills necessary.
- Ability to work at a fast pace under pressure with frequent interruptions.
Our benefits package includes:
- Free membership to our on-campus fitness center
- A 401k plan with employee match
Location: Rush Copley Medical Center · Switchboard/Telecommunications
Schedule: Non-Benefited Part-Time Third shift 8:00pm-4:30am