Job Responsibilities : Temporary Classroom Aide Substitute
Salary : n
Company : Lewis Clark Early Childhood Program
Location : Grangeville, ID 83530 US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
So much fun stuff happens in our classrooms every day! Everyday children are guided through exploration and learning activities they are provided with healthy meals and snacks and they are encouraged to learn through play. Sometimes our classrooms need some help making these great things happen. We need caring flexible and dependable people to help support our classrooms when staff are out.
Our Temporary Aides can be asked to work as part of the classroom team or they may be asked to help in one of our kitchens to prepare healthy meals or they may be asked to help answering phones at our reception desk. All these roles are important to ensuring our children get the services they need. This position will work in many locations with many different teams and must be a team player. We are looking for someone wants to be a part of making a difference in children’s lives.
The Temporary Aides may be responsible for:
(depending on assignment)
- Greeting children and families with a smile and a positive attitude
- Preparing and/or serving breakfast snack and lunch
- Cleaning the meal areas after meals and maintaining a clean classroom
- Under direction from the teacher participate in play activities
- Answering calls and directing inquiries to the appropriate staff
Training will be provided!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working with children and families in early childhood settings.
- Must be willing to get training including CPR certification
Frequency of days called in and number of hours per week will vary but we are looking for a commitment to be available 20 hours per week. Shift times will vary by assignment. Must be willing and able to work in either the Grangeville or Craigmont classrooms.
For questions about this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID vaccinations will be required by January 4 2022. Masks are required.
Wages: $13.69 per hour
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.