Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant
Salary : n
Company : CVS Health
Location : Hartford, CT 06106 US
Educational requirements : High School
The Executive Administrative Assistant role will be supporting for the Vice President of our Health Care Business Transformation Solutions. The role will be encompassing a wide range of activities including management of a few complex calendars and scheduling requirements tracking key deliverables leading the coordination of travel expenses and budgeting project coordination and document review.
What you will do
Within this role you will:
- Plan and coordinate external facing meetings including outside vendors external officials and other senior leaders across multiple industries
- Calendar management/gatekeeping prioritizing and providing recommendations on scheduling conflicts
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities
- Review proofread and format all correspondence to ensure accuracy completeness and consistency
- Attend senior-level meetings to take notes and follow-up on outstanding agenda items
- Assist in document management compilation distribution and storage
- Identify issues for escalations and keep in constant communication with others to ensure executive is well informed
- Travel coordination including air and ground transportation hotel reservations visas and other travel documentation
- Sounding board confidant and conduit to keep the executives well informed and help facilitate his/her decision making
- Compiles and analyzes complex data for specialized reports in order to develop recommendations for manager(s).
- Participates and/or leads special projects.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors including location.
- 3+ years administrative and/or technical support experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word Excel PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a confidential space
- Relationship management experience at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously
- Strong problem solving skills
Education and Certification Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer and is an equal opportunity employer as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting hiring promotion or any other personnel action based on race ethnicity color national origin sex/gender sexual orientation gender identity or expression religion age disability protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal state or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active veterans reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.