Job Responsibilities : Staff – Full-time – Admissions Recruiter – Statesboro
Salary : $33000 Pe Year
Company : East Georgia State College
Location : 10449 Us Highway 301 S, Statesboro, GA 30458 US
Educational requirements : High School
This position is responsible for the recruitment of students for East Georgia State College and all operations that surround student recruitment including onsite and offsite events. This position will assist with the management of a recruitment territory composed of Augusta Macon Savannah and Atlanta. Some overnight travel will be required.
- Provides customer services to prospective students current students and former students and to the general public.
- Attends recruiting events as a representative of the college including college fairs career fairs resource fairs and high school visits.
- Processes recruiting and prospect paperwork; enters information to computerized database; processes correspondence.
- Provides campus tours.
- Assists with admissions processing as needed; processes applications; evaluates high school transcripts; processes immunization forms; processes lawful presence documentation; schedules Accuplacer testing.
- Assists with new student orientation; assists in the preparation of orientation packets; greets and registers participants; assists with orientation student registration.
- Develops and implements campus recruitment events.
- Recruits for and assist with the development implementation and initiation of freshman summer camps.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with the completion of a baccalaureate degree in a course of study related to the occupational field.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Quality customer service skills
- Knowledge of federal state and institutional policies and procedures related to admissions financial aid and records.
- Knowledge of admissions requirements
- Knowledge of computer and job-related software programs
- Knowledge of Ellucian Banner
- Skills in the analysis of problems and the development and implementation of solution
- Skills in oral and written communication
- The successful candidate should possess excellent organizational analytical leadership interpersonal skills strong work ethic outstanding collaborative and motivational skills as well as strategic planning skills; and enthusiasm about EGSC
- Contacts are typically with co-workers other college personnel students high school guidance counselors parents and members of the general public.
- Contacts are typically to provide services to give or exchange information resolve problems motivate or influence persons.
Conditions of Employment
- The work is typically performed while sitting at a desk or table or while intermittently sitting standing stooping or walking. The employee frequently lifts light and occasionally heavy objects.
- The work is typically performed in an office and in the field.
- The work consists of varied administrative and recruitment duties. The diverse backgrounds and situations represented by applicants contribute to the complexity of the position.
- The purpose of this position is to provide recruitment and customer service support for East Georgia State College. Success in this position contributes to the efficient delivery of services to EGSC customers. Success in this area will result in an increase in student enrollment.