Job Responsibilities : Client Services Navigator-Resources
Salary : $39000 Per Year
Company : Thames Valley Council for Community Action
Location : Norwich, CT US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
This position works closely with case management staff and customers to expedite customer access to TVCCA Emergency Fund resources. The Client Services Navigator will work with the case management staff to determine the appropriate financial interventions to stabilize household budgets. Responsibilities include processing all emergency fund applications keeping up to date information on funding levels and eligibility requirements tracking emergency fund expenditures across multiple grants provide reports and updates upon request and work closely with the TVCCA fiscal department to assure timely payments. In addition this position will provide basic information and referral to customers and utilize TVCCA’s Tribeware case management software to update customer service plan records.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus one year of related work experience or Associates Degree plus three years of related work experience.
- Experience in financial budgeting or bookkeeping preferred.
- Experience providing strength-base case management services to singles and families.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite Excel Access and Publisher).
- Strong communication skills bi-lingual preferred.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and daily access to a reliable and insured motor vehicle