Job Responsibilities : Part time Weekend Receptionist
Salary : $65000 Per Year
Company : BAART Programs
Location : Visalia, CA 93277 US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
Part Time Receptionist – Healthcare
BAART Programs is looking for highly organized professional and enthusiastic receptionist to handle a multitude of administrative functions in the treatment center. An ideal candidate is able to multitask and ensure the coordination of office activities partner with clinic staff and maintain the paper flow of clerical functions in the office.
- performs secretarial duties – includes answering phones forwarding calls managing mail flow data entry reconcile daily money collected and office inventory control.
- Assist Medical Director/Program Physician/Nurse Practitioner with patient intakes – including scheduling patient check in insurance verification payment collection and follow up calls.
- Assists in obtaining patient histories from other NTP’s building blank patient files for new admissions archiving discharged files and prepares and maintains reports and records.
- Office maintenance – ensure children’s play area is cleaned disinfect and clean lab area clean coffee/beverage area.
- If applicable – facilitate specimen collection from patients deliver to lab file results and distribute to counselors
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 1-year prior experience in an office setting.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional public presentation skills including telephone etiquette.
- Proficient in basic PC skills. Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients program management medical staff counselors and peers.
- Ability to maintain routine records and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
- Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC State County and City.
Here is what you can expect from us:
BAART Programs a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical emotional and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART Programs is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race color age natural origin ethnicity religion gender pregnancy marital status sexual orientation citizenship genetic disposition disability or veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.