Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative
Salary : n
Company : Hubbard-Hall, Inc.
Location : 563 S Leonard St, Waterbury, CT 06708 US
Educational requirements : High School
Life is Short. Work Somewhere Awesome.
Are you a progressive thinker? Focused on personal growth and continuous improvement? Do you like to challenge the status quo? Great! Sounds like you could be part of our team. And yes an ability to play well in the sandbox is critical to your success.
As one of CT’s Top Workplaces Hubbard-Hall offers a great culture that promotes career development provides competitive medical dental and vision benefits encourages health and wellness sponsors 50% reimbursement for gym memberships and supports a fun committee that promotes activities to engage employees and help them get to know one another better!
Our mission to be candid be curious be courageous and be better has fostered a workplace culture worth getting excited about.
Provide prompt polite and efficient response to customer contact for information and product. Accurately execute requests for order entry and order documentation returns credit documentation and Certificates of Analysis and SDS. Arrange and track shipments as required. Function as a team within Customer Experience to ensure delivery is completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
May include one or more of the following:
- Provide customers with prompt and accurate information pricing and delivery details needed to execute their orders and provide automated or manual acknowledgement once orders have been placed.
- Send Certificates of Analysis SDS sheets purchasing history and order confirmations to customers as required.
- Communicate and cooperate with customers co-workers and outside sales and provide feedback to sales and management.
- Advise customers when their order is delayed or changed and resolve problems to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Expedite customer requests for order changes new product pricing and communicate issues with sales Representatives.
- Help customers get answers to their questions and solve their problems.
- Assist new customers with account and credit set-up.
- Enter Sample orders.
- Process credit card approvals for credit card orders.
- Enter and maintain orders for bulk and automatic deliveries and generate releases as required.
- Process Return Material requests.
- Discharge duties assigned in ISO 9000 and Responsible Distribution as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advise Purchasing Manufacturing or Tank Farm as appropriate for product not in stock.
- Quotations; preparation entry maintenance quotation follow up for the New England region including distribution and specialty sales force. This includes tracking and reporting on quotes and competitive situations.
- Process DEA certifications.
- Maintain Customer file information including setting up ship-to addresses maintaining customer notes and updating buy lists.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Background in Customer Experience Customer Service or Inside Sales including a minimum of 3 years as a Customer Experience/Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative in a distribution and / or manufacturing environment and general business experience. Customer focused good people skills solid oral and written communication skills. Familiar with sales and distribution of technical products to OEM market good problem-solving skills team player. Minimum High School Diploma 2 or 4 year degree preferred (in-process acceptable).
- Continued development: on-going education and training in Customer Experience skills and issues including on-site programs and off-site seminars. Regular business publications directed at improving Customer Experience skills computer training as required.
Hubbard-Hall Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Hubbard-Hall Inc. does not discriminate in employment with regard to race color religion national origin citizenship status ancestry age sex (including sexual harassment) sexual orientation marital status physical or mental disability military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.