Job Responsibilities : Associate Administrative Assistant
Salary : $27000 Per Year
Company : Purdue University
Location : West Lafayette, IN 47906 US
Educational requirements : High School
Under direct supervision provide general administrative support for an individual group of professionals department program or other administrative function. Serve as first point of contact. Draft routine correspondence schedule appointments organize and maintain paper and electronic files or provide information to callers and visitors. Assist with various other support functions as needed.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED.
- Excellent customer service verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions balance multiple tasks and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer and related software skills to include Word Outlook Internet etc. Typing drafting filing and data entry skills.
- All new hires will be expected to follow Protect Purdue guidelines. To learn more visit https://bit.ly/3DH3z6f
- To learn more about Purdue’s benefits summary https://bit.ly/3zA1Qxb
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Non-Exempt (Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Non-exempt Defined Contribution Plan
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals including minorities women individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply