Job Responsibilities : Lead Application Security Consultant (Remote Option*)
Salary : $181000 per year
Company : Nike
Location : Remote US
Become a Part of the NIKE Inc. Team
NIKE Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow think dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers leaders and visionaries. At NIKE Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world and then give them the support to constantly innovate iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative diverse multidisciplinary and collaborative taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
We’re looking for a Lead Application Security Consultant. This role will serve as a trusted security advisor to Nike technology teams and business partners. Provide critical input and guidance to key partners to ensure that Nike applications solutions and business processes are aligned with Nike Information Security Program. The focus areas for this role are Risk Reduction Information Security by Design. The scope of work may involve Application Security Cloud Security Consumer and Business to Business Security.
The candidate needs to have strong Information Security knowledge extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and proven experience communicating across all areas and levels of the business. They should also be able to lead discussions to comprehend complex business initiatives demonstrating excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who is has a track record of leading ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
What will you work on
If this is you you’ll be working with the Application Security Consulting team to perform these key tasks:
- Assessment of solutions and Identification of risks within the Nike eco-systems
- Assessing controls for highly sensitive Nike data along with various stake holders
- Providing critical input and guidance which aligns to Nike Information Security standards when considering key priorities the threat landscape and risk appetite of Nike Inc.
- Working closely with Nike Business and Technical teams to produce secure solutions at the speed of business
- Assisting technology and business teams to prioritize security related work
- Building Reports on reducing threats and risks or any challenges to Nike Leadership
Who will you work with
You will report into the Application Security Consulting team and work with your peers in Corporate Information Security and partner with internal groups across Nike.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology Information Security/Assurance Computer Science Engineering or related field of study or any combination of relevant equivalent experience education and training.
- 6+ years of experience in information security training or information technology disciplines
- Technical knowledge and demonstrable experience in communicating with both highly technical audiences and non-highly technical audiences
- Ability to adjust communication style and approach from strategic leadership to highly technical audiences
- Ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and lead productive discussions driving towards results
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; record of identifying solutions for complex problems
- Ability to establish cross functional personal networks within Nike
- Ability to lead discussions for various information security standards regulations and protocols
- SAS experience
- Understanding of security architecture
- Experience and comprehension of Cloud Security (AWS Azure Google)
- Security certifications preferred but equivalent knowledge will be considered.
- Remote Work Option – Open to remote work except cannot work in South Dakota Vermont and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado this position has an annual base salary range of 121000 – 182000.
For employees based in NYC and Westchester County NY this position has an annual base salary range of 144500 – 217000.
Information about benefits
NIKE Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package casual work environment a diverse and inclusive culture and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location or the role every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race color religion sex national origin age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression veteran status or disability.