Job Responsibilities : Lead Business Growth Strategy Consultant
Salary : $115000 per year
Company : WELLS FARGO BANK
Location : Remote US
Click Here : Apply Now
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Business Growth Strategy Consultant in Card Retail Services as part of Consumer Lending. This role is responsible for enhancing business productivity identifying opportunities to improve sales effectiveness while building and supporting strong relationships with our clients and/or sales advisors. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role you will:
- Lead complex initiatives for business development including those that are cross-functional with broad impact
- Serve as the primary regional liaison between Wells Fargo and cobrand client(s) where field support is necessary to enhance the customer and employee experience reduce risk improve efficiency and enable growth
- Act as key participant in growth opportunities in an assigned market
- Serve as Subject Matter Expertise for the region on each client’s cobrand credit cards including product strategy trend analysis feedback collection fulfillment support initiative implementation/communication as well as field risk and sales practice monitoring.
- Facilitate regular meetings with cobrand client partners as well as internal partners to support open communication collaborative initiative execution and enable business growth
- Ensure adherence to compliance regulations and policies within Business Growth Strategy functional area
- Perform research within Business Growth Strategy functional area identifying and selecting best channels and product combinations to improve effectiveness and efficiency of coverage in marketplace and to meet the unique needs of customers
- Manage one to two consultants or cross-functional teams within Business Growth Strategy functional area
- Make decisions in developing strategies to enhance growth opportunities in a designated market and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in Business Growth Strategy functional area policies procedures and compliance requirements
- Lead a team to meet business objectives within Business Growth Strategy functional area
- Consult on internal project work such as development of training materials application experience initiative launch planning etc.).
- Collaborate and consult with Business Growth Strategy managers colleagues stakeholders bankers brokers and both business and community leaders including internal or external customers to grow market share and meet customer needs
- Serve as a mentor for less experienced individuals
Required Qualifications US:
- 5+ years of Business Growth Strategy experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience training military experience education
- Excellent verbal written interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Project management skills
- Ability to execute and successfully influence in a fast paced highly matrixed environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Build collaborative and effective business partnerships with all levels of employees.
- Ability to work effectively in both in-person and virtual environments where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook PowerPoint and Word) skills
- Experience using data analysis to identify trends draw conclusions and translate findings
- Synthesize different types and sources of information into a concise business story
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of customers team members and management
- Ability to identify opportunities take initiative and implement change or recommend solutions
- Ability to travel up 60% of the time
- Ability to work remote including reliable internet service
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- This position is 100% remote but since it is a field position candidate should reside in one of the following two geographic areas:
- Texas- Dallas/ Fort Worth/ Houston Area
- Northeast- (Metro Philadelphia Baltimore MD; Wilmington DE Charlotte NC Atlanta GA; Metro FL)
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
** Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants. **
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo we believe in diversity equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates regardless of race color gender national origin religion age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression genetic information individuals with disabilities pregnancy marital status status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit Market Financial Crimes Operational Regulatory Compliance) which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring governance risk identification and escalation as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion age sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates including women persons with disabilities aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.