Job Responsibilities : Lionbridge Account Manager, Games (Remote Work From Home Jobs)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Lionbridge
Job Responsibilities: Account Manager, Games
Account Manager, Games and Entertainment
The Account Manager will be responsible for successful account management and growth of Lionbridge’s market share within the Games and Entertainment business. Must build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and sales colleagues.
What You Will Do:
- Functions as the main point of contact for assigned accounts
- Gains and expands contacts within assigned accounts through consistent and effective outreach
- Independently contacts prospective customers within assigned accounts to present Lionbridge’s solutions that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Manages communications between clients and internal teams
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of Lionbridge’s services and solutions
- Educates customer on service lines, solutions, pricing, availability, etc.
- Consistently achieves and exceeds revenue quotas
- Provides accurate revenue forecasts on a weekly basis
- Maintains a robust and up-to-date pipeline for existing and upsell opportunities
- Collaborates and maintains relationships with Sales and internal/external Operations teams.
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- 5+ years’ experience as an Account Executive or other relevant sales role in the games and/or entertainment space
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Strong sense of urgency, motivation and professionalism
- Ability to work well individually or as a member of a team
- Strong Internet research skills required
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies and procedures within the QA and testing industry is preferred.
- Proficiency utilizing enterprise CRM tool Salesforce.com
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, MA, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
*** Candidates should be aware that Lionbridge maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated. Newly hired employees must be vaccinated by their start date, unless living or working in a state that prohibits vaccine mandates and the position is not associated with a Federal contract. Lionbridge is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Breaking Barriers. Building Bridges.