Job Responsibilities : Mail Handler
Salary : $17 Per Hour
Company : Signature Flight Support
Location : Honolulu, HI 96819 US
Educational requirements : High School
- Responsible for loading unloading sacks packages letter trays and letters tubs into/onto: Main Transport Equipment (MTE) and conveyor belt system.
- Duties include but are not limited to loading and unloading of parcels; sorting mail by airport alpha code/zip code/mail type; perform scans of all mail; unload live cargo; perform required scans of mail.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must successfully complete the company’s Professional Service Training program
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions short correspondence and memos
- Effectively present information to a diverse group of people
- Add subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and required FAA airport and/or Customs required identification seals and authorizations.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet