Job Responsibilities : Manager, Customer Success (Remote Jobs Hiring/Work from Home)
Salary : 121,500 – 212,500 yearly
Company : Amazon
Manager, Customer Success – Core, Strategic Account Services
Job ID: 2289116 | Amazon.com Services LLC
The Strategic Account Services (SAS) organization is seeking a Manager, Customer Success to lead a team of Customer Success Managers responsible for the growth and development of some of the most influential Sellers in the Amazon Store.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for all business and operational objectives of your Customer Success Management team. You’ll drive the creation and execution of strategies to achieve business goals, as well as collaborate across your team to explore innovative ways to identify and optimize growth levers such as selection expansion, merchandising strategy, brand positioning, and catalog quality.
The ideal candidate thrives in an ambiguous environment where they must develop, implement, and iterate on business strategies to deliver growth and a positive experience for Sellers. This person has relentlessly high standards and operates as a business owner who understand key levers to achieve results through their team.
They have a passion for people management and are at their best when they’re building, developing and guiding high-performing teams.
This role can be based virtually in the United States or in one of our approved office locations in Seattle, Austin, Chicago, New York, Tempe, Nashville, or Santa Monica.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $121,500 – 212,500 (yr); however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Key job responsibilities
• Coach, mentor, and develop a team of Customer Success Managers
• Contribute to goal setting for your team to align with organizational goals and contribute to business strategy development and identify the correct input metrics that drive growth and improve the end customer experience.
• Build and cultivate strong relationships with Sellers in your team’s portfolio along with internal stakeholders; be a trusted advisor and a business advocate while monitoring Seller satisfaction.
• Identify, optimize, and scale improvements that can benefit a large set of customers, e.g. driving efficiencies through tools and processes, simplifying SOPs, partnering with external teams to align programs etc.
• Manage recruiting and hiring efforts across direct team and broader organization.
• 6+ years professional experience in Corporate Retail, Buying, Merchandising, Planning and/or relevant experience within Customer Success, Account Management, Management Consulting, Sales, Marketing, and/or E-Commerce.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 5+ years professional experience developing and leading teams while driving organizational goals
• Experience building customer relationships, identifying business opportunities for clients and increasing adoption and utilization of company products.
• Experience using data analysis, reporting, and forecasting to guide business decisions and solve problems.
• Track record of developing business plans with a demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguous situations while effectively managing multiple projects and priorities across teams.
• Experience in E-Commerce, Corporate Retail, Consulting and/or B2B
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• Effective territory/account management. Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, and negotiation.
• Understanding of retail math and formulas for the purpose of making business decisions.
• Experience using analytical, account management, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, CRM tools like SalesForce, Tableau, and Microsoft Office Suites.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.