Job Responsibilities : Marketing Associate
Salary : n
Company : Crain Communications
Location : New York, NY US
As Crain Currency’s Marketing Associate you will have an opportunity to work directly with the publisher of an exciting startup within an established media company. Your mission will be to assist in growing audience for a news data and networking platform aimed at family offices providers of services to family offices and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. This is an excellent opportunity for an independent go-getter who loves a challenge and is strategically minded.
- Play a key support role on the sales custom events and editorial teams working closely with the department heads to help bring key projects and opportunities to life
- Work independently and closely with our internal audience team to identify individuals and businesses that may be interested in joining the Crain Currency community
- Cull publicly available records such as SEC filings LinkedIn and other social media platforms to deepen our understanding of our existing audience
- Work with department heads to assemble and manage an advisory board of readers and potentially sponsors to inform content and events strategies
- Run internal reports as requested
- Assist with insertion orders sales proposals and presentations including media kit assembly and meeting prep for key sales and marketing meetings.
- Assist with event strategy content creation and support pre-event prep.
- Assist with events day of with set up registration check in break down other day of support
- Ability to interact with C-Suite level executives
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Excel PowerPoint Word
- Highly organized with an eye for detail
- Positive and professional attitude ability to work under pressure handle multiple projects simultaneously as self-motivated proactive and strategic thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to proactively anticipate hurdles and propose solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in related field
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Concur
- Experience in entry-level role in a marketing advertising events or sales team
- Background working in highly collaborative team environment
- Initiative-taker motivated to create exceptional deliverables
This position is exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
Pay Transparency Disclosure:
The estimated salary range for this position is $45000 to $60000.
The final salary offering will take into account a wide range of factors including experience accomplishments and location. The salary range provided should not be considered as a salary limit or cap. In addition to base salary Crain also offers competitive benefits including retirement plan savings contributions and bonus opportunities based on individual and company performance.
Visit us at www.Crain.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)