Job Responsibilities : New Enrollment Specialist (Remote Jobs Hiring ASAP)
Salary : Competitive Salary
Company : Liberty University
Liberty University’s hiring practices and EEO Statement are fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates an exception to the “religion” component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations (including educational institutions), and permits them to give employment preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is in that category.
New Enrollment Specialist
Does this position require driving?
Contact Phone Ext
Job Summary/Basic Function
As a full-time New Enrollment Specialist with Liberty University’s Online Enrollment Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work from home or from our office. You’ll get to recruit and encourage students through meaningful conversations, walking alongside them as they prepare for a rewarding academic career.
The New Enrollment Specialist will be responsible for the following, as guided by the long and short-term goals of Liberty University:
– Effectively handling incoming and outgoing phone communication with prospective students by utilizing cisco, dialer and other agent tools.
– Converting prospective students from admission to registration and financial check-in by following a department call-flow and promoting the University’s degree programs.
– Counseling first semester and re-admit students on financial aid processes, transfer guidelines, and military related issues.
– Promoting the features and benefits of all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs as well as the added value of an online education.
– Answering questions of a complex nature regarding the University’s policies.
– Developing relationships and coordinating with support offices to solve student problems and address student concerns..
– Finding new and innovative ways to become more effective and efficient in new student services.
– Implementing daily and weekly feedback from the Management Team on areas to improve.
– Meeting or exceeding departmental key performance indicators.
– High School Diploma- Customer service/sales experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work first and/or second shift hours, rotating Saturdays, and occasional overtime
– Ability to navigate and utilize a computer and software including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
– Ability to work on a team and be self-motivated to set personal short-term and long-term goals
– Capability to represent the department and university in a professional manner
– Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
– Sales experience strongly preferred
– Customer service experience preferred
– Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word; common knowledge of Access and Excel
A minimum of 40 hours required.
Hours Vary: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm ; Saturdays 10am-6pm
**Overtime may be required during peak seasons.
Special Instructions for Applicants
Required DocumentsOptional DocumentsResume
Career Mobility Form (For Current LU Employees ONLY)
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
How did you hear about this employment opportunity?