Job Responsibilities : Financial Services Specialist 1 – Remote – Arizona
Salary : $37000 per year
Company : Nordstrom
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
For over 100 years Nordstrom has created a reputation of Legendary Customer Service. As a Financial Services Specialist you will be an Ambassador for Nordstrom handling phone calls from customers in a virtual environment.
A successful candidate is compassionate empathetic enthusiastic solutions-oriented and committed to upholding the tradition of Nordstrom’s Legendary Customer Service. Our Financial Services Specialists embrace technology and feel confident and comfortable working autonomously in a virtual environment.
This role is a fully remote work from home position. Candidate location restrictions apply. Nordstrom is able to offer remote employment of this position in: Arizona
Hours of Operation: 365 days a year 5:00am-12am (midnight) PST
- Full-time positions
- Set schedules available at time of offer
- Start time will vary upon business need
- Expect to work at least one weekend day per week
- Schedule flexibility is required and expected including scheduled overtime during peak periods and holidays
Orientation: 1 week (Tuesday – Friday)
Training: Must successfully complete a two-tiered training program (Monday – Friday)
- Eligible to earn incentive once graduated from training
- Work from home subsidy $50/month
A day in the life…
- Answer complex inbound account inquiries by applying advanced knowledge of Visa Retail Debit Loyalty Program and Gift Card products including escalated customer store and helpline calls
- Troubleshoot customer inquiries regarding online enrollment password sign-on issues and other online related questions
- Enter and review new account applications from multiple channels: stores online and/or customers responding to promotional invitations
- Process and review register referrals Nordstrom.com transactions and credit line increase requests and payments
- Perform other duties as assigned
You own this if you have…
- 1+ years of experience in customer service
- The ability to handle a high volume of calls with detail and accuracy while delivering an excellent customer experience
- A quiet distraction free secure workspace
- The ability to work your entire shift using a computer while stationed at a desk wearing a headset and can turn on the camera when requested by leadership
- A high level of self-motivation the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision in a virtual environment
- Demonstrated computer experience and technical troubleshooting acumen as well as the ability to navigate through multiple systems at once with dual monitors
- The ability to work with integrity and respect confidentiality
- The ability to independently apply strong analytical problem-solving and decision making-skills
- Clear and professional communication skills with customers and co-workers both verbally and written
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on department needs including nights and weekends
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families including:
- Medical/Vision Dental Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply log into Workday click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.