Job Responsibilities : Vehicle Prep Specialist
Salary : $26000 Per Year
Company : Don Ayres Honda
Location : Fort Wayne, IN US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
BOTH FULL TIME AND PART TIME AVAILALBE!
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in Fort Wayne IN you have come to the right place. Don Ayres Honda was rated a Best Place to Work in the 2018 Reader’s Choice Awards and is a 19-time winner of the prestigious Honda President’s Award for excellence in sales performance and customer satisfaction.
As one of Indiana’s largest and most successful dealerships we provide excellent career opportunities for smart energetic and motivated individuals. Are you willing to help us achieve our goal of providing world-class customer service? Then this is the place for you.
At Don Ayres Honda we offer competitive wages a great benefits package and a fun working environment. If you are tired of your regular job and want to start a fun and rewarding career apply here!
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a motivated individual who supports our growing business by maintaining our inventory. The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace.
Ideal Qualifications Include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- People focused with a positive attitude
- Committed to providing world-class customer service
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced fun environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient technology and computer skills
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Experience with auto parts sales preferred
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles.
- Wash vehicles for display and for customer delivery.
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Clean driveway and sidewalks removing snow and debris as necessary.
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane service stalls and parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for vehicles.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Additional miscellaneous duties as needed.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive wages
- Fast-paced high-energy environment
- Group health insurance
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Closed on major holidays
- Employee discounts
- Substantial training and professional development
- Unwavering leadership support
- Immediate comprehensive and continuous training for success
Any physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Don Ayres Honda is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time