Job Responsibilities : Customer Care Coordinator (Part Time)
Salary : $26000 Per Year
Company : Idahoan Foods, LLC
Location : Idaho Falls, ID US
Educational requirements : High School
As the first point of contact for the majority of our consumer and customer inquiries the Customer Care Coordinator will be empowered to provide a positive experience to those reaching out with concerns compliments and other inquires. While communicating and partnering effectively with teams across the organization you will work to ensure each customer receives a timely appropriate response.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage responses to consumers by communicating effectively to alleviate concerns as well as provide timely responses to their questions through email phone calls and chat
- Coordinate efforts with QA and Food Safety Marketing and/or Sale teams as needed to ensure that issues are resolved internally and externally
- Build and manage consumer database to track all consumer contact and responses
- Utilize ERP System to track inquires to identify trends
- Prepare provide and report on Customer Service Analytics that measure satisfaction suggestions and concerns on a monthly basis. Deliver monthly recap of consumer inquiries/trends and prepare for Company Leadership
The primary responsibilities of the Customer Care Coordinator within Foodservice are to:
- Ensure all Foodservice quality concerns are documented and relayed to the quality assurance department.
- Relay all Foodservice inquiries to the appropriate Foodservice Sales Director
- Respect & Value Our People
- Stay in Front of Change While Reducing Costs
- Delight our Customers
- Food Quality & Safety
Qualifications/Required Skills of the Position:
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent customer service experience
Language Skills: Exhibits effective reading written and verbal communication skills excellent telephone skills and thorough knowledge of grammar spelling and punctuation
Computer Skills: Must be proficient with Excel including pivot tables sorting spreadsheets tables formulas charts and graphs; PowerPoint presentations including graphs and charts
Work Environment: The position is a remote position with access to the corporate office and other Idahoan location as needed for training.
Reasoning Ability: Demonstrates the self-confidence and maturity to make decisions and solve problems with minimal direction. Organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
Interpersonal Skills: Team player flexible and accepts changing assignments and accountabilities.