Job Responsibilities : Part Time Sales Assistant
Salary : $32000 Per Year
Company : Toll Brothers
Location : 292 Cypress Ct, Hardeeville, SC 29927 US
Educational requirements : High School
Click Here : Apply Now
Join an award-winning industry leader!
Who are we?
Since 1967 Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry including traditional single-family homes active adult hi-rise condos apartment rentals urban redevelopment and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit we know that to be the best we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers America’s Leading Luxury Home Builder seeks a Part Time Sales Assistant to greet customers and provide administrative support to the sales office of one of our luxury home communities in Hardeeville South Carolina.
What is the opportunity?
Sales Assistants serve an important role on the Toll Brothers sales team as they work together to achieve all community team goals. This includes delivering a luxury customer experience and satisfaction from their first visit through move-in serve as a point of contact for customers and provide administrative support to the sales team. This position needs to have attention to detail and organizational skills to ensure the sales center functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity and support overall sales success.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Provide administrative support for the sales team
- Monitor community and model home appearance to achieve established company standards
- Utilize core applications such as Salesforce Pivotal Microsoft Office applications E1 etc.
- Prepare paperwork and real estate related documents through the corporate workflow process such as exhibits diagrams endorsements mortgage documentation etc.
- Track and update community sales team reports community dashboards contact report tracking scorecards and standards of excellence
- Assist in facilitating mortgage process which can include:
- Ensure buyer makes application with TBI Mortgage and receives commitment letter.
- Work with customer’s lender to ensure loan is on track to settle providing documentation creating and providing comps to a lender’s appraiser
- Responsible for stocking homeowner Tiffany closing gifts model supplies etc. for assigned community
- Any other duties as assigned
- Customer Service
- Work with customers visiting the sales center
- Demonstrate model home and present community/floorplan features to customers (not discussing pricing where licensing is a requirement)
- Assist with scheduling post-sale contract appointments facilitating the customer visitation process including scheduling meeting and welcoming customers who visit before and during their buying process
- Support the weekly communication processes with post-sale customers when appropriate
- Provide customers with relevant weekly updates on the status of their build including sending photos of the home under construction when appropriate
The schedule for this position will be Sundays 12:30pm-5:00pm and Mondays-Wednesdays 10:00am-5:00pm OR Thursdays-Saturdays 10:00am-5:00pm.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Customer Service: positive demeanor to quickly build rapport and trust with customers championing the Toll Brothers brand
- Collaboration: ability to be a team player and work with internal partners (Online/Onsite Sales and Construction) across multiple departments to service the customer
- Communication: when speaking and writing uses appropriate grammar organizes ideas clearly and articulates ideas concisely with ease
- Organizational Skills: technically savvy with organizational skills with strong focus on attention to detail
Do you have these qualifications?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of sales or administrative experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Part-time and full-time options available; where needed weekend availability
- Excellent planning organization communication and administrative skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- CRM software
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental insurance 401(k) with a match discounted stock purchase discounts on mortgages homes appliances and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best sales professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
We will consider all resumes that include compensation requirements.
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions policies and practices are in accordance with applicable federal state and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s sex (including pregnancy) age race color religion national origin ancestry citizenship physical or mental disability sexual orientation gender nonconformity status as a transgender individual gender identity genetic information marital status family responsibility armed services or any other status protected by law.